• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

John Broskie MIA again?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
orders seem to be answered promptly
questions about errors or kits etc also
communication before ordering seems ok

but questions regarding delays etc may not be answered
its the 'delivery comes when its possible' principle
patience may be needed :D

have to say, for customers without 'tube experience', much of it may appear very 'confusing'

Hello Forum,

Some more news on the Broskie-saga:

Tried to mail John both on the 10th and 20th of this month , but as allready mentioned by Tinitus no responce. I just would love to get into contact with John because he probably has a very good reason for the delay, but since he does not respond it's getting uncomfortable.

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
.... but since he does not respond it's getting uncomfortable.

no need to worry about it

but once you get the 'shipped' message, it shouldnt take too long

well, I do remember receiving shipping message with another persons name on it, and a totally different order
sent a question on the matter
I didnt want to have wrong parts etc
I nover got any response on that

though after some time I did receive my ordered parts
I guess a Broskie life just is like that..'confused' :D

I have not received a single response to any of my numerous emails to John, whether about the availability of kits or the orders placed, NOT ONE. It is fine as long as the orders placed arrive within reasonable time. However, it is a problem when orders are not received and emails go unanswered.

Maybe John is falling victim to his own success and he's unable to cope with the deluge of orders and inquiries? Welborne Labs anyone?

I have also been buying kits from Uriah Daley via his website buildanamp.com. While his kits are great, none of my orders came complete in the first try - missing a transformer, a trimmer, a capacitor. BUT, all emails were answered in a prompt fashion and problems resolved.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.