• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

PP pentode tube headphone amp PCB needed ( 6au6 thru el84)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone know of a source for a PP pentode PCB that I can use for a tube headphone amp. I want to build a few and give them away as xmas gifts. I googled around and could not find any. I can also use a small wattage guitar amp PCB and have the know how on making the modifications. Thanks for any assistance. I can use a PCB for any pentode (6au6 thru el84, etc). Basically just need flea power.

Shannon Parks also has a PP EL84 board based closely on the Dynaco Stereo 35 circuit. You'll find the board here: diytube.com :: View topic - the diytube ST35 board *SALE!!*

Although in all honesty, neither the Tubelab Simple PP nor the DIYtube ST35 is really a headphone amp. Either one should make at least a good 15 watts per channel, which is well above what I'd consider "flea" power.

This is actually perfect. Going with an st35 stuffed board. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.