• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

tubes supplier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, My name is chandra, I'm from Indonesia, and this my first post on this forum. Few days ago I search the net for several NOS tubes and I found them on a Radio Electric Supply (tulis linknya) and Vacuum Tubes Inc. (tulis linknya). I'm looking forward to order from them. Do any of you guys have any information on these suppliers, how well their service and their products cause this is going to be the first time I buy something from the internet? Thanks

Radio Electric Supply is:

Vacuum Tubes Radio Tubes - 5,000 different tubes in stock - Over 10 million tubes!

I have never bought from them, but they have been around for a long time.

Hello, My name is chandra, I'm from Indonesia, and this my first post on this forum. Few days ago I search the net for several NOS tubes and I found them on a Radio Electric Supply (tulis linknya) and Vacuum Tubes Inc. (tulis linknya). I'm looking forward to order from them. Do any of you guys have any information on these suppliers, how well their service and their products cause this is going to be the first time I buy something from the internet? Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.