Yeah, first one. May have bitten off more than I should chew, but I'm here now.
I checked all the capacitors before I tried to drain them but they were not showing any charge on my multimeter. Everything has been unplugged and the tubes removed.
I have attached my BOM. I borrowed it from Mmcaleer, and made a few changes due to availability. As far as how i went about installing things, I essentially followed the instructions on Georges website.
When I powered it up I just put my multimeter on between R4 and star ground, had it plugged into a power strip and flipped the switch. As I did not see a voltage reading after a few seconds or smoke I powered it down.