• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Six Year SSE Project Nearing Completion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks minerwelder. I was all set to build either a Tavish, Bugle2, Emerald, or Muffsy. Here's a thread I started on the subject:
Shopping for $200-ish Phono Preamp Kit

But I don't currently have a good place to set up my turntable, so I build a guitar amp instead!

I used the Triad C-14X choke. Some have used the Edcors. Search this forum to see what others have used.

I built the most basic, stock configuration. So far, I haven't wanted to mod it. I didn't use the extra external motor run cap, and don't need it. My is almost dead quiet.

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.