• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Psvane tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
1. Treasure KT88-Z CB Cobalt Blue Bottle Super Tube (GF-Select, Quad) | Psvane & Treasure Audio Tubes

I guess these are the tubes in question ^^^^

Given the constraints of the question, I would probably pick manual bias with the understanding that the cathode resistor value might have to be adjusted. The safe play is auto bias, but it sounds like those are weaker tubes.

At $500 Canadian / tubes, I accept zero financial responsibility for any and all consequences of this answer. All risk of loss is on the end user of the proferred information; zero, zip, nada, none on me.

I would probably just get some blue glass JJ's. Or red glass JJ's, but you usually have to get the red glass tubes direct from the factory outlet - last time I did that they socked me with VAT.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.