• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

How to order TLSEII board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The ordering info page does not yet have the information on the TSE-II board. I do have plenty of the new boards. They are larger than the original TSE board and have a gold finish, so they are priced at $40. All other info is the same as before.

The TSE-II build information is being collected and organized currently and should be ready in January. I tried a new technique for shooting the pictures in an attempt to make things go faster, but it turned out to be a disaster, so I will build another board and try again, but it won't happen until early January.

Almost two years ago I agreed to be one of the "responsible grandparents" with a fairly large group of Girl Scouts and siblings trip to Disney World in Florida....That time has come, we leave on Sunday, return Dec 30.....what was I thinking.

As with most of my travels I will bring boards and shipping supplies so that boards will be continuously available.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.