• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Assembly Manual and Parts List for TSE-II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The assembly manual for the TSE-II is still being compiled. There have been a few delays that are beyond my control right now which will likely persist until early January.

For now use the parts list (BOM) in post #1 of this thread for the parts to stuff the board. The procedure is pretty much the same as with the old TSE board, as the off board connections. There are also several completed amps in that thread with pictures.

After a 14 year run, the TSE must DIE!

I had the same questions...the quick answer is you can use the old SE board info. If I'm wrong, someone should correct me.

What I did was read the TSE forums and the Tubelab website. From what I've gleaned from the two is that one or mores solid state devices became obsolete. Otherwise the mod I and mod II boards are the same.

Mr. Tubelab usually will respond to questions on the Tubelab forum here within a day or two. From what I've read, he has had quite a few life changes the past few years and hasn't had time to write the TSE-II assembly manual and parts list.

However, there is a spreadsheet posted with all the parts you can click on and it will give you all the parts from Mouser. Search for TSE-II parts. I just ordered all my parts for a TSE-II board. All the parts listed are available, and all you have to do is click on the link.

Like this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 6.05.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-03 at 6.05.11 AM.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 306
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.