• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Tubelab SSE Chassis Layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

I’m transplanting my sse into a new chassis and taking the opportunity to add the psu cap at the same time.

I want to mount everything onto the top plate since the sides are wooden and I don’t want to drill into it - means volume, speaker terminals, power switch is on the top metal plate.

I’ve mocked everything up in this photo.

What issues do you guys see?

Thanks
Chris image.jpg

IMHO better to bring the terminals to the right side (near the volume knob) - that way you keep the input wires and speaker terminal wires away from the high voltage wiring that you have with the power transformer on the left side.

Maybe bring the volume knob a little toward the front side, should give you adequate spacing for the terminals.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.