• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Choosing and wiring selector for input jacks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Need help with tubelab sse build. I have two pairs of input jacks. Do I need a rotary switch or just a toggle switch (dpdt). Pls advise the type of rotary switch should I get if this is advisable. Pls advise the wiring as well for both options. Thanks.

I'm using a volume control, so the middle pins of the switch go to the input of the volume control which connects to the board. If you are not using a volume control then the middle pins would connect to inputs labeled 1 and 5 on the board. The right channel and the left channel of an input are side by side on the outer set of pins of the switch.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.