• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

SSE parts Questions/Intro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all, this is my first build and I'm a total noob. I've just ordered parts for a SSE build and a couple things had me scratching my head...

Will this cap 380LX470M500H012 Cornell Dubilier - CDE | Mouser work for C1, and this one MKS4D034702D00KSSD WIMA | Mouser for C3? The part #'s for those caps on Georges list are no longer available. Just want to make sure these will work.

Also, if anyone would like to suggest some wire to use for the internal wiring, I'd appreciate it. I've spent all morning putting the parts order together, and don't have a clue on what to use for wire.

I'll be using Edcor XPWR 035 for power, CXSE25-5k for output and a CXC125-10H choke in a Hammond 17x10x3 chassis. I'm planning on using two inputs with a DPDT ON/ON switch to select input, and a audionote 100k volume pot.

Wish me luck!

-Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.