• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Tubelab SSE Board Layout .pdf

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a Tubelab SSE Board Layout .pdf so I can drill some holes in the aluminum panel I am placing the board on. Is this the only one there is or is there another one? And is this one true to scale. I already have my board "populated" or I would just make a copy of it. My board has a date of 04-18-2012 on it.

Attachments

• Simple_SE_brd_0.pdf
    98.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
The only changes to the board since it's original design were the name change for legal reasons, and the 3 added small parts near the rectifier tube to improve the reliability of some less than stellar 5AR4's that show up in batches from time to time. None of these affect the mounting or tube socket holes.

That is the only layout file I have ever made, so it's good. Some printers are not exactly 1:1 so place your board over the printed paper to verify your printout before using it to drill holes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.