• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Tubelab SSE - coupling caps and run capacitor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They look to be standard JJ EL34's. They also have a blue version. I have some and found them to sound nice. Some have reported reliability issues with their octal tubes, but I think that was a while ago and they have now taken care of their quality issue

They look to be standard JJ EL34's. They also have a blue version. I have some and found them to sound nice. Some have reported reliability issues with their octal tubes, but I think that was a while ago and they have now taken care of their quality issue

Thanks for the tip! I zoomed in on the photo and grabbed the mfr and numbers for each tube, and ordered myself a complete set from eBay yesterday! They're pretty, and pretty affordable too!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.