Threadjacking

Sorry guys,

I have had to suspend production of the Liqiuiphonic Hosings. I have created an artificial material shortage (I am actually on hiatus from beer drinking... so the shortage of the key liquid is more or less real). I had to do this so I could raise the price.

Shipments will resume 07Q1... still a bargain at under $25K USD for a pair.

;)

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
poobah and anatech, there is no reason you need to be posting here.

Please let this thread sit. Don't post more meta because that obscures the topic.

Eventually one of us will come up with more material about some sort of precedent for threadjacking.

;)

(if you don't get this please search for the term "meta")

(if you are incapable of using the search feature then please follow this link)

Well... as far as the one ply versus two ply thing goes, I think the one ply stuff can lead to a condition known as punch-through.

I learned this term after I had sent some Schottkys to a lab for failure analysis.

Sorry for meta post posts earlier,

Jacco,

The Liquiphonic Hosings are not available at this time... just let this sit until I tell you they are available.

;)

jackthreading

poobah said:
Sorry guys,

I have had to suspend production of the Liqiuiphonic Hosings. I have created an artificial material shortage (I am actually on hiatus from beer drinking... so the shortage of the key liquid is more or less real). I had to do this so I could raise the price.

Shipments will resume 07Q1... still a bargain at under $25K USD for a pair.

;)

>at under $25K USD<

was that $25K United Staes Dollars... or are you selling USED cables twice (sic)

uh..uh.. I'm sorry that'd be "broken-in" cables, not used... and BTW... How do they sound... any difference from the sound b4 they're USED? :whazzat:

BTBTW: My recent 5 gallon batch of homebrew IPA has just carbonated itself in the bottle... hard to wait for the proper conditioning phase befor un-capping :drink:

John L.

So lets get back on topic again.
Auplater here's a modified version of your avatar. (Was messing around with a new program last weekend.)
Cheesy but good?

Attachments

• auplater.gif
    auplater.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 772