Now we have the "bananas" war too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As the biggest part of my people are not satisfied with those new war that are reaching the Arabian people.

As we are not happy with fanatics that have attacked NYC.

We started some new kind of war, the biggest we can make, as we are peacefull...the "banana war"..... Uncle Sam not kind, because of his President and half population brainwashed, and half illuded with something they say...we are running to other markets...going to China as they are not making war.... running to Russia, as they are not making war.... running to Vietnâm, as they are not making war (they had been invaded since long time ago)... this is The Orange Juice, the Bananas, the Coffee, The all fruits, Iron, Alluminium and many things war...... our fruits now are marching proud and happy to other markets.

This is our war, to say NO! to real wars.

Also we finished business with Arabian people for a while.

I think my country is fair...my President is a decent man.... he was poor and have deep love feelings related our country and our people.... that bananas war is the maximum of violence we are happy to make.

To say, hello big guys.... do not hit one each other please!

Carlos

When I saw your post title I thought... "here we go again about not a speaker cable this time....but a speaker cable end accessory". Good grief! :D

Real war is not nice but I am glad this post isn't starting another speaker cable related discussion war!

I'll take your WBT's and raise you four bananas. ;)

he he he, banana war...
Hi, Destroyer, I´m a neighbor from Mercosul.
Argentina.

Maradona used to be our most temible weapon, but now it´s kind of obsolete...

Now in Argentina we are out of weapons, out of ideas and out of money.
There was a time in Europe, that when someone was a man of wealth, was dubbed ¨rich as an argentinian¨.
Now they are saying the same when a man is in rags...
Sometimes, the wheel of fortune turns at a hazardous velocity...

The same premise is valid to jerks like Bush and those warlovers of the BigNorth. They are not bulletproof.
They are not ¨the choice of god¨.
But they are weapons makers, missile dealers, oil smugglers...

But the wheel turns very fast, and sometimes gathers a velocity capable of knock them down.

Maybe we, in Brasil or Argentina, live ¨en el culo del mundo¨, as we say in my country. In the *** of the world...
But I love the feeling of being so far... So far of that madness. And at a time, so near, tru Internet and television...
I remember a time when here in my country Brazilians were depicted as our ¨natural enemies¨. That was the time of the military dictatorship. What a jerks those military men were.
As Kate Bush said, ¨Army Dreamers¨...of the worst nightmares.

When I was eight, I traveled with my father to Brazil. Two monts in a car across such a beautiful country, hearing Vinicius and Gal Costa, drinking water from the little fountains at the side of the mountain roads, walkin´across those perfect sidewalks of Ipanema ...
And Tijuca... Oh, Lord.
What a beautiful country.

Send me bananas, I´ll send you watever.
Tudo legao...

Now in Argentina we are out of weapons, out of ideas and out of money.

To be out of weapons is not bad, out of ideas? Thats painfull to hear - argentina is a beautifully country, large parts are very fertile, to have a farm or plantation there must be fun. Not like here. Also its not overcrowded like most european countries, your economie was growing something like ~8 % in the land except BsAs last year. The problem with the money in AR i see, money is made by export, only exporters will profit. Exporters are large companies, mostly US companies.. The money the people use to buy - the give for articles imported from china and USA. Your country would be one of the richest - if you produce those consumer articles needed by the people inside the country, and care for profits from export to stay inside the borders. Quiet easy, and gives a lot potential for ideas and growth. Only the US will not like that - and probably the argentinian oligarchs will dislike it also as they profit from plundering the land. I guess they are controlled by these companies mentioned.

out of ideas..

Till, don´t misunderstand me. I love my country, but I´m are hypercritical about it , because of the incredible levels of poverty seeing here.
The ruling class is absolutely unable to conduct anything, we are part of the most great sovereign default in the world history, and now, 07:00pm, a lot of ruined people is diggin´ in the trashcans of the city -the financial zone- lookin for something to eat; or wandering in the darkness of the suburbs looking for something to steal.

I agree with you: this land of mine is very beautiful and fertile, and there are very valious minds here; unfortunately out of the politic and ruling arena.
We must be doin´ revolution when revolution was needed. I don´t know. The fact is that our nation is impoverished.

The ruling class lives in ¨barrios cerrados¨ -closed neigborhoods-, the proletarians live in ¨villas miserias¨ -shanty towns-; without realizing that they´re opposite faces of the same coin.
And we, midleclass people, working people, are stucked in between trying to maintain the machine working...
The ruling class... oh, the ruling class. They are, as you say, oligarchs. Now, living in those closed neighborhoods, they´re even substracting from the cities all the beauty that money can buy and build. I love money, I love beauty, i love buildings. Those rich people in their high class ghettos are, as I said earlier, substracting it from the country.

And for a lack of ideas I mean the proliferation of the massive amount of media stupidity, of technochratic blah-blah, of political disease. Argentina it´s not a country to be singlemindedly analized.

Me, I´m full of ideas. I´m a poet, a businessman, a paterfamilias.
A lot of people I know is full of ideas too.
But there aren´t too many. Still.

But that possibility of being one of the richest countries is not the point. I aspire to make a good country for my family and fellows. Not the richest, not the best. A good country.
And that, as you said -and it caught my attention- , is something that part of the empire don´t like.
But US is not only McDonalds, Bushes, Condoleezas, smart weapons and **** like that.
US is Bob Dylan too, Jack Kerouac, Jason Pollock, Walt Whitman, even Iggy Pop or Lou Reed. And I love US for all of it´s worth.

So it´s not only US evil. It´s local stupidity too.
That´s what I mean as a lack of ideas.

I agree with you, a lot of god things are given to the world my the US, and bad as well. And i understand not all US citizens are bad - i think the largest part of them are victims - just like in your country. Sorry if my picture i draw for the US looks very black - its only because of some few but very powerfull US amerikans who rule the political, militaristic, geostrategical and economical world. And not for good for us - the people.

I was in your country - and hope to come again. I have a friend over there who migrated from germany to argentina ~10 years ago.

I have seen the pretty buildings, i have seen the closed neighbourhoods, i have seen the villas, and i was on the street were people searched for old paper and cartons in the night. (They did not steal anything from me) Also i have seen and visited some middle class families, and indeed their lack of perpective in the future made me sick.

My impression was, there are more people in argentina with flexible mind, full of ideas what to do than over here. In germany people become unemployed - and most likely will never do any serios attempt to do something new, sell something, build something, have some projects going on. Since i was there i think about what to do there, try some small transatlantical business ideas, emails swap over the atlantic ocean... because i would prefer to life at least half the year on the other side of the globe. Until no i had not the right idea it seems...

For the revolution: i can not understand why in a country, supplying half the world with soja and large parts with corn - it is possible children are starving. I consider those who export food in this situation criminals and would expect them to be jailed and expropriated.

ellos van a se destruir todos, they will self destroy them all.

E nosotros herdaremos el mundo, and we will have the world heritage Moreno.

I remember those times...our marketing here saying that Argentine do not feel that are South Americans...they feel that they are Spanish people.

Those foolishes invaded my country too, and someday Argentina bougth half of Ipanema and Copacabana Beach....a lot of cars with Buenos Aires inscription above numbers and letters identifications...the grey plates of identification.

We found a happy people, friendly and having a lot of beer with us.... not the proud people snobish thinking that are European.... we feel good with you all.... our differences finished there...beeing together, in close relation, we could see that you are a good people, and all Military foolishes they used to say to us was erased.

Now my friend, Mercosul is our main way.... Argentina said not fair.... we made changes and we made better balance between importation and exportation between our countries to avoid unfair situations.... and peacefull, alike the friends we are, as 2 important countries in South America, we will be more and more close in near future....our frontier will be not more than an stupid line, as Paraguai already represents just a line in the Map...people mixed, Portuguese and Spanish used in schools, our families making marriage one each other....no problem man.... we will have ethernal piece our side. Now we are not learning more English in Schools, did you know that, English is your option, but we have, as obligation, to study Spanish man, as half or more than half the South America talks Spanishes, with all sin embargo, i pero no mucho.

And unfortunattelly we gonna see them be destroyed by pride, foolishes, lies and dirty Marketing brainwashing the U. S. good people, because if you have contact with them, not their government, the people, in the street, in their houses,...you will see that they are very good guys, alike i perceived when your people had money to buy half the appartments of Ipanema and Copacabana.

If you remember....no problem, no figth.... we made jokes about the Argentine friendly invasion...no figth, no offenses.... we threat to live well with your people, with respect and deep attention with you, that came to leave with us as good brothers.

Hermano, estamos juntos!... e que Viva la Argentina!!!

brother, we are together, God Bless Argentina!!!

regards,

Carlos

mercosul and the new order

Nice words, DestroyerX.
The vast majority of brazilians that I have met speak very good spanish; now it´s time for us argentinians to learn portuguese -a falar e escribir-, because there are a lot of things to share between us.

Now there are a lot of brazilian tourists in Buenos Aires, on the Florida street, and everywhere: they´re buying everything, just like the old time argentinians in your country!!! It´s nice to walk across the street hearing the sweet cadence of the brazilian talking. We´re very happy to have you over here.
Someday, I hope, the frontiers between our countries will be deleted. It´s happening now, little by little; Mercosul will get it´s balance, I think, but more important than economical ties are the cultural ties. And cultural ties we have a lot.
I always remember that one of the most famous recordings of Vinicius de Moraes -one of your most interesting poets and musician (I explain this to all of the non brazilian members of the forum- was made here in Buenos Aires, in a liitle venue called ¨La Fusa¨. It´was in the seventies...
Now we´re waiting for Marisa Monte!! You have an espectacular assortment of popular music. It´s unique and of very high quality.
Muito bon, I assure you. Saludos!

Till:
I note that your knowledge of my country vastly surpasses the ¨average tourist quota¨. So you´re not a tourist, but a traveller. That´s a good thing.
You have noticed things that some argentinians refuse to see, and you show a genuine interest and simpathy for our nation.
You know, in this bushalized world things are getting difficult everywhere, in Germany, Argentina, Brazil...; but we must cope with it and preserve our good will and intelligence.
In your next travel to Argentina feel free to contact me -fmoreno@tutelar.com.ar-. We live in Tigre, a beautiful riverside city 25 miles north of BA, nex to the Rio Parana Delta.
We'll share some wines -or beers- and listen to some music via DIY equipment.
Evidently, DIY audio get people together!
Cheers.

F.Moreno

And we have your Tango and Gardel voice.

And many things that we share also.

Nosotros acá queremos una irmandad verdadera... we want a real brotherhood, not words, fake feelings, e esto no és solamente palabras, es la verdad, those are not only words,that is my people true related our close people.

We do not want good business that can destroy our neighboor, as we cannot be happy seeing you in the condition we could see some time ago.

Nosotros no deseamos un buon comércio que vienga a destruir nuestro proximo, que haga a nosotros, los brasilenos, a sentir dolor por su mala condicion de vivir.

We want good life for all, a fair business based in the international prices and not our products invasion and not even the opposite, and i have confidence that my people will not use dirty tricks to have advantage.

And this is the real feeling of my people and my President, and we will do this brotherhood, i am sure about that. And we feel honored with your cooperation, as a very important nation in South America.

We are not sending millions of cheap shoes anymore...because unfair to you...also we are giving preference to your harina de trigo and meat.... each car we sent we want one Argentine Fiat coming here too...good Siena cars you make, even better than ours.

Till está ho di do. He is facing hard problems....he do not like his country, as he say have too much bureaucracy...and the money in the hands of feel people, the older generation.... and problems to start everything..exigences, he work with art, with wood and tropical animals images, very good work he do.

Till is a very combative man, with passion for those mountains you have in your country that inspired Walt disney. But start many challenges here in our forum, and he loose control of words many times.

Unfortunatelly he was banished from our forum...i felt sadness...but i could understand the reasons, and i also told him many monthes ago that he was already dead, God only forgot to tell him that he was already dead, related our forum....that the saw was already in the justicer hands... to cut his connections with that forum.

That sittuation was not new, already happened with halojoy, a good Swedish man, complicated man too, clever and a little bit out of the rails also.

Discussion with moderator are not a good thing...better not to start... also rude words are not allowed, they protect the morality and good education, and do not let us figth... going against those simple rules...hehe..... ho de mo nos... we will be coocked, and fired.

I am over a rope over Cataratas do Iguaçu, our waterfalls..because i tried to explain that U.S government was using Marketing to brainwash the good american people....they do not like that too!... you can talk everything you want, but not against.... even trying to help, this is not well received...i am shutting my big mouth, as i love this forum very much, and do not want to be kicked out of here..

Till wrote me, and he will do that again, next time i will keep his mail adress to give to you.

He put his feet over the "no return line". And that banishment is always something that make me feel very bad.... this is something alike a death sentence for us, audiophiles, maniacs, audio lovers.... we are one special group of people that do not have too many people to start some transistor conversation...this way, the forum is precious.

Well, let's go, some damn sadness in the middle of our travell to the paradise, but we will survive (maybe)

Los saludos brasilenos para todos los hermanos Argentinos

Our brazilian regards to all Argentinian brothers.

Carlos:sad:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.