Anyone for toast?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Moderator Emeritus
Joined 2001
I don't think it's that surprising. We have plenty of sightings of the Virgin Mary over here. It seems to be a Catholic thing. For some reason, Protestants don't see the Virgin Mary in things Catholics do.

In New Haven, Connecticut, for example-a city with a large Italian-American population-there was a tree with a knot in it that seemed to portray the face of Mary, as least to a lot of people. That caused people to make a line that stretched around the block to witness it-a tree in a public park.

A few years later, there was not so much a physical object but reported repeated sightings of an image of Mary appearing suddenly in a suburban backyard in New Jersey, cuasing traffic to back up for miles as people poured in weekly to see the image. The newspapers and radio started calling it a "Catholic Woodstock".

Trev, I se that Australia has a greater Catholic population than America. Surely they muist have their sightings as well. Or is this purely an American phenomenon?

As for the grilled cheese sandwich-well, it was only a matter of time before the Mary sightings spilled over into Ebay. Everything else does.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2003
Trev, I se that Australia has a greater Catholic population than America. Surely they muist have their sightings as well. Or is this purely an American phenomenon?

None that i know of, everyone in Aust drinks so we tend to see other stuff lol:D

I have seen stuff fly through the air though, 4 points of light coming from diff directions faster then a satelite, they all met up and tore off in the same direction, duno what that was but they went fast.

Trev:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.