USA In Grave Danger!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is living proof that a minority vote can still win an election. Note.......The people didn't actually elect him. He actually lost the popular vote. His brother Jeb managed to buy the election in Florida. It doesn't hurt that George Bush Sr. used to head the CIA either. I hate politics!

Don't worry world.........Most people in the US don't like him either. In fact, I don't know a single person who actually voted for him.

Cheers,
Zach

P.S.......Orin Hatch is an *** too. And he's from my state!

usekgb said:

Don't worry world.........Most people in the US don't like him either. In fact, I don't know a single person who actually voted for him.

:rolleyes:
I've been saying that for a long time too. I finally did meet somone who voted for him. it took me three and a half years since he was elected to meet someone who voted for him. But all my friends are intellectuals. It really feels like those who vote for Bush do it on emotion alone; they don't want to think too much, and don't want a president who will think. this is far worse than a difference in ideology

Evaas said:

I've been saying that for a long time too. I finally did meet somone who voted for him. it took me three and a half years since he was elected to meet someone who voted for him.

Yesterday evening I met a couple who just returned from holiday from the West Coast and Arizona. They told me they found it highly impossible that one person over there would have voted for him.

/Hugo :insert funny face here: :)

I voted for him, does that mean I'm stupid? I’ll vote for him again does that mean I’m extra stupid, is the Democratic solution a better one? Also just to educate some here who don’t know how the USA government works, it's not the popular vote that decides, the electoral system is there for a good reason, we are a constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, it's not about the popular vote, do a little research and you will find out why.

Also try to have a little respect for other opinions, the word stupid should not come up in a situations concerning opinions.

I voted for him, does that mean I'm stupid? I’ll vote for him again does that mean I’m extra stupid,
No it does not mean that you are stupid.

the word stupid should not come up in a situations concerning opinions
Why not...it is just an opinion.

I have to tell you ....I can't understand why people get offended if someone thinks Bush is stupid?

Personally I could not care less if someone finds me or the person I voted for stupid? It's just an opinion. Seems to me a lot of Americans have a problem with other people having an opinion...and too easily the adage is conjured up that..if you are not for us you are against us???? Rubbish I say.

How can so many people be so stupid simultaneously?
Maybe they are not stupid...but are different..europeans have a very hard time understanding people are not the same all over the world. Europe is the cradle of racism..always has been ..always will be...somehow the people that emanated from europe are known to be more racist...like the Americans, South Africans, Aussies and Kiwi's. But the Europeans are no different...they just hide it better.

First of all, how does someone from the UK have the right to say anything about our leaders? Next, how do so many people think that Kerry is any better than GWB? Kerry says he'll keep jobs in the US while his wifes company has over 50 plants outside the US that once were in the country. Could someone please justify that. What about his possition on the war, whatever it is today? I don't want my taxes raised any, do you? Bush may not be great, but is Kerry? NO.

kingdaddy said:
I voted for him, does that mean I'm stupid? I’ll vote for him again does that mean I’m extra stupid.........the word stupid should not come up in a situations concerning opinions.

Hi George... :D

markp said:
First of all, how does someone from the UK have the right to say anything about our leaders?

You are welcome to him..... :smash:

Bas Horneman said:

I have to tell you ....I can't understand why people get offended if someone thinks Bush is stupid?

English is allegedly G.W Bush's 1st language....

Yet i have heard folk for whom that language is a third, even fourth language who can construct, and present ideas without sounding like a dislocated primary school drop-out!!

...and this man IS the President of the world's ONLY Superpower!!!????!!! .... :bawling:

How the heck did this happen???

If it barks like a dog and walks like a dog, heck, it IS a dawg!!

...90% of the world KNOWS GWB is stupid.....no point intellectualising the obvious....

OK...so i am really being serious here...

Dear American Friends,

Please....Please....do not indulge in the weapons-grade, nay, devine supidity, and self-flagelation of electing GWB for the first time....

Now....we know he entered the White House fraudulently, and by the back door, but to vote him in legitimately this time will undoubtedly throw the collective sanity of the US electorate into serious doubt.....

Sincerely,

Michael.

Long may you prosper Bas!!!
Long may you prosper too Mike!!!!!
Let's all :grouphug: Americans join in please

US while his wifes company has over 50 plants outside the US that once were in the country
What is the problem here? It's called free enterprise (A very American type of thing) If there is one company that is responsible for american jobs going to China it is that quintessential American company....Wall Mart! That's right... Wall Mart as American as apple pie.

Out of every 7 dollars spent in America one is spent in Wall Mart. Wall Mart squeezes the american production sector until they cannot survive...They are left with only 2 choices....bankruptcy or move production to China. (Not supplying Wall Mart is not an option once you started supplying them)

Status
Not open for further replies.