UFO's- Please help me process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug, they are not here, really, amd Elvis is not amongst them. If you are really asking for help to process this then my advice is to focus on eating healthy, exercise, sleep well, give time to your family and friends and support your neighbours - these are all going to be more important to you, your happiness & mental well-being than any of this BS about UFO’s

Last edited:
Your response is exactly what I am talking about. Complete denial.

I don't pretend to understand. I am completely confused in the processing of the info coming out. Do I believe in UFO's? I would say my opinion is fluid. Visual and video isn't enough empirical evidence for me quite yet. Am I worried with anxiety?... no.

OK.. Let me start here. How do you explain the preponderance of information being released by the military?

Pentagon officially releases 3 UFO videos - see them here | American Military News

Last edited:
I would say to hold off on any assumptions for a little while. I'm still not entirely convinced these things aren't man made. I mean if there was a highly advanced race that managed to travel here, then I would assume they would have the equipment necessary to figure out EXACTLY what sort of capability and training our military has without having to fly up right next to it. Screwing around with the military like some of these videos show is something skunk works is known to do. And if they are getting ready to declassify some highly advanced propulsion system, then leaking things like this to the press would be an excellent way to do it. Please keep in mind that I am not denying that these things could be alien in origin. I am simply pointing out that if they are aliens, I certainly do not understand their logic in buzzing over war ships doing basic training.

Doug, they are not here, really, amd Elvis is not amongst them. If you are really asking for help to process this then my advice is to focus on eating healthy, exercise, sleep well, give time to your family and friends and support your neighbours - these are all going to be more important to you, your happiness & mental well-being than any of this BS about UFO’s

We'll said and applicable to all conspiracy theorists.

The only time we're going to be sure aliens are visiting our planet is when they are standing righting front of us.

occam's razor would lead us to systems malfunctions. Keeping in mind I've yet to read or hear an interview where someone saw one of these with their eyes and all systems are now connected so if one jet had a malfunction that same malfuntion could be seen by the ships and other jts too.

I would say to hold off on any assumptions for a little while. I'm still not entirely convinced these things aren't man made. I mean if there was a highly advanced race that managed to travel here, then I would assume they would have the equipment necessary to figure out EXACTLY what sort of capability and training our military has without having to fly up right next to it. Screwing around with the military like some of these videos show is something skunk works is known to do. And if they are getting ready to declassify some highly advanced propulsion system, then leaking things like this to the press would be an excellent way to do it. Please keep in mind that I am not denying that these things could be alien in origin. I am simply pointing out that if they are aliens, I certainly do not understand their logic in buzzing over war ships doing basic training.

Right. That's where I'm at right now.

How about this for a theory... unclassified military satellites projecting realistic 3-D images. But for the last 50 years? Hmm.

I'm looking forward to getting abducted and wanna know how to sign up!

Shortly after this, Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red.[6] Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse. During this act, Boas noted that the female did not kiss him but instead nipped him on the chin.

Antonio Villas Boas - Wikipedia

I would say to hold off on any assumptions for a little while. I'm still not entirely convinced these things aren't man made...

A rational perspective by you. I think that there is little doubt, now, that the vehicles exist. The bigger questions is, who is piloting/controlling them? The alien possibility is what trips up discussion. However, whatever the answer about the intelligences responsible for them, the vehicles represent not merely a radical advancement in technology, but a radically, radical advancement by someone.

Since the vehicles, and their unbelievable flight dynamics, have been reported over the better part of a century now, it seems unlikely to me that their technology has a purely human origin.

I'm looking forward to getting abducted and wanna know how to sign up

ff87a72e6cb18133cdd2291bf889a81b.jpg

General physics suggests its highly unlikely for aliens to come to Earth.
Limited by the speed of light the distances are massively too far to travel.

Unlikely, yes. Impossible, no.

It was thought to be theoretically impossible to for an object to travel at superluminal velocity - that is - until Miguel Alcubierre published his now famous 'Warp Drive' paper (yes, exactly like in Star Trek) showing how that was actually possible in theory to do so, while not violating Einstein's light speed limit. In short, space itself is moved (warped). Not only did he show it was "possible", but that the velocity could be arbitrarily fast 100C, 1,000C or faster still. I recall reading that the universe (space) is presently expanding at a rate faster than the speed of light. Just because it's not yet practical for us to do, doesn't mean that it's not yet practical for someone else to do. Where might our own technical capabilities advance in only 10K years?

Last edited:
...my advice is to focus on eating healthy, exercise, sleep well, give time to your family and friends and support your neighbours - these are all going to be more important to you, your happiness & mental well-being...

My deduction is that, if there are UFOs, they do not mean us any harm, as they certainly have had plenty opportunity to do so over the many decades they've been reported. They may have the opposite purpose of, influencing our survival as an immature civilization. Lord knows, we could use it.

Therefore, I echo the good advice given by Bigun above. Relax, and live life.

It was thought to be theoretically impossible to for an object to travel at superluminal velocity - that is - until Miguel Alcubierre published his now famous 'Warp Drive' paper (yes, exactly like in Star Trek) showing how that was actually possible in theory to do so, while not violating Einstein's light speed limit. In short, space itself is moved (warped). Not only did he show it was "possible", but that the velocity could be arbitrarily fast 100C, 1,000C or faster still.
Although the idea proposed by Alcubierre is consistent with the Einstein field equations, construction of such a drive is not necessarily possible.

The Alcubierre warp drive would require space to have a negative energy density. Negative energy would suggest the existence of hypothetical particles having negative mass, which would violate known laws of physics.

If exotic matter with the correct properties cannot exist, then the drive cannot be constructed.

However, as you say, Ken, who knows where our physics will be in 10,000 years time - if we haven't been harvested by aliens by then! :eek:

Alcubierre drive - Wikipedia

I don't pretend to understand. I am completely confused in the processing of the info coming out. Do I believe in UFO's? I would say my opinion is fluid. Visual and video isn't enough empirical evidence for me quite yet. Am I worried with anxiety?... no.

OK.. Let me start here. How do you explain the preponderance of information being released by the military?

Pentagon officially releases 3 UFO videos - see them here | American Military News

I'd be more scared of the American military, they sound like childish morons in those videos. Perhaps they are for recruitment purposes?

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3

Just for start some scientific explanation and it goes in a lot of details...

Status
Not open for further replies.