US Naval pilots "We see UFO everyday for at least a couple of years"

"I don't know what it is, it must be aliens from outer space visiting from another planet...well, if you don't know what it is, that's where your conversation should stop. You don't then say, it must be anything. OK?"

"That's what argument from ignorance is." " It may relate to our burning need to know stuff, because we're uncomfortable being steeped in ignorance."

Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Rick.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
There won't be too much to report, if we use basic physics then we know its not from another planet.

If it were possible to travel at the speed of light (and there's reasons why we can't, but there is a theoretical way ) then to travel from one end of the Milky Way to the other will take approximately 100,000 years and we haven't talked about travelling to other galaxies.

The swiss have discovered a earth like planet Gliese 581c, to travel to its location will take 20.4 years at the speed of light.

Interesting that these reports are predominantly from the military. With literally 1000's of commercial flights a day there seems to be a dearth of sightings from all the passengers looking out their windows. Same goes with the 1000's of ships both commercial and private at sea.

I'll admit this seems to big for a hoax like crop circles. Considering the total lack of any actual contact or physical evidence the "prime directive" must be very strong in them. :D

The military has done things to enhance performance for a long time, and who knows how their respiration (higher 02 than normal perhaps?) and altitude interact for military-style pilots, in addition to or in combination with those other elements. Some frequency of hallucination or dissociative states (seeing the controls differently than as controls, for ex) may be part of that package.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I've seen seven UFO's one turned out to be a Walmart bag floating at 4500 ft. It seemed to track our flight path for a few minutes (or seconds) and had the classic look of a UFO. I was flying a Cessna 172 and my flight instructor really stiffened up when it "appeared" out of no where. But it was just a plastic bag carried aloft by a thermal. We sweated a little then laughed all the way home.

Reactions: 2 users
So ya’ll don’t know then or moreover don’t believe? That’s great our ‘benefactors’ and their dogs (governments) like to keep it that way...and they have had great success with the demographics represented here. Younger, faster more open minds are harder to control but fear not your subliminally induced skepticism combined with other subterfuge provides an almost impenetrable haze of deceit. Humans, being a limited, weak but tenacious life form have been deemed ‘mostly harmless’ but unready and/or unworthy of greater knowledge. Your continued, calming, sheep-like skepticism is appreciated

Reactions: 1 users
Your continued, calming, sheep-like skepticism is appreciated

Suppose I would agree with you for a few seconds, then what exactly is your point regarding UFO's? That we should blindly believe these retired naval captains, although none of use has ever set eyes on a UFO? Interesting line of reasoning you are showing in post 11.

I'll admit this seems to big for a hoax like crop circles.

Some years ago I googled crop circles.
The results split pretty much down the middle between those who say that they are either messages from aliens or their landing sites and the other half explained how to make them quickly and easily overnight based on very simple mathematical functions.

I went with the latter as being more convincing. Not least because some suggested that it is a good idea to get permission from the farmer beforehand as they can then charge believers in the former a fee to visit them which was easily worth more than the crop destroyed.