US Naval pilots "We see UFO everyday for at least a couple of years"

1) Just because disclosure (but only for the legislature) was written in to the stimulus act back in December, doesn't mean the intelligence community will come fully clean. I don't feel that humanity is ready for alien contact. I suspect that the world would freak-out, just as governments undoubtedly fear.

2) We have to stop assessing the possible technical capabilities of an alien civilization, which may be technologically 100K years, or more, in advance of our own, within the same context of what we technological understand to be possible. Where will humanity be technologically in 100K years, if we don't destroy ourselves first? Hint: look at how far we have come in the last 100 years.

3) It seems obvious that the military is seeing UFOs because the UFOs WISH to be seen by the military. For whatever reason.

4) Whatever else one might think all this, it's obvious that SOMETHING exceedingly strange is occurring.

What's make anyone think current skunkworks planes don't look as much like a ufo now as an A12 did back to a standard jet pilot in 1962?

There's no reason they need be anything more than the advanced UAVs of other air force. And exactly the same reasons why the US military would want to keep their lack of air space dominance under wraps as much as they would try to hide there own superiority were the planes/ ufo theirs.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Hi,
Your second point is exactly why Carl Sagan's 'Cosmic Calendar' is interesting to take a look at. Imagine a civilisation with just one minute in advance to our own... if they have not self destructed themself ( as we are undoubtly doing) they could be well in advance...

Point 3: civil pilots do observe UFO as much as military pilots, they just don't talk about it ( at least in EU) as they fear to not be allowed to flight anymore. Same thing upon some army pilots in France.

It start to change but not as fast as in your part of the world ( there is some encounters which had been recorded by radars in France ( Flight AF 3532 circa 1994) and you cannot say the pilot was drunk once there is recorded evidence of the echo of a material item).

Army record everything so it is easier to believe once there is pictures too, if there is not people don't trust ( which i find always strange as most people do trust religion's storyes where people come back from death or do whatever marvelous things which seems impossible to someone into science...).

Anyway, i don't know if something strange is occuring. There is mysteries all around us afterall.

Any serious student of this subject knows there are unknowns out there being seen and experienced. It's not a recent phenomenon. The tendency to belittle the occurrence and disparage the character of anyone reporting their experience publicly skews the evidence that something worthy of investigating is going on and has been going on for a very long time.

Unfortunately in my experience, sightings have revealed themselves to be quite like a fishing lure - shiny and appetizing. I would say that that is the purpose of the sightings.

13 years on after my first, I can say that there's really nothing much to add positive about it other than humanity is mostly on it's own and slowly evolving. I personally let my hopes and expectations exceed the realities. I expected something different than the reality of the situation and stand corrected. My imagination and curiosity got more of me than would be considered good. The trauma increased after the experiences, much as it does for everyone else that has had them.

I would recommend staying firm in your current life and let what comes out of it, come on it's own in it's own time and not chase after it. They have been and will continue to play games at levels you cannot. Simply put.

There are three books I recommend, one called "meditations" by Marcus Aurelius - a book that was never actually written as a book and was compiled from his notes. The reason I recommend this book is that it's taken from his notes in where he was raised in a way in which he had taken full responsibility for his life and high position in an impeccable way - something we can all aspire to do. Another book is called "the way to live" by billy Meier and "goblet of the truth" by billy Meier. Some hard core reading if you think you can do it.

As a warning, I will tell you that it would be wise to plan on spending more time with your world and family and friends than investigation into UFOS and the like. In my world it has long been known that not only is it a "they", but it is a immense variety that are here as well. I'm not going to delve into the explanation of my experiences anymore as they are like I said, nothing more than what would be considered lures from the sky, and have actually aided in consuming my time in curiosity, when life needs my full attention. I don't know anyone else that I know that has had experiences either that have gained anything. Everything is you and about you and for you. You are more important than they - for you.

I'm unsubscribing from this thread
Best to you all
Everything is equal - and utilize your preferences - you have powers of what you could consider a god. Regardless of belief - it's reality.

Love

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_160833.jpg
    IMG_20210517_160833.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 470
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Anyone read Ian Watson's "The Miracle Visitors"?

They could be anything. No point in speculating until there's something more than blurry photographs. I don't think anyone's really arguing about what was seen, just the interpretation...

Many years ago I was walking on the beach, very early morning in a small rocky cove. About 20 metres out in the water there was what appeared to be a bloated white hand bobbing in the water. I risked life and limb climbing out in the rocks to get a better view.

Eventually realised it was a discarded surgical rubber glove that was trapped in seaweed, the fingers had filled with gas enough that they stood out of the water and flopped around as the waves gently washed past.

Different sort of UFO...

Reactions: 1 user
www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Just about everyone on the planet now has a high resolution camera on their person. And they can, using social media, basically tell the whole world within minutes of sighting something spectacular.

And yet, we still get fuzzy photos, wild stories, outrageous claims. I used to believe that the Galaxy must be crawling with advanced civilizations.

Maybe I’m blind and too cynical (it comes with age). I dunno. I’m just not convinced anymore.

There won't be too much to report, if we use basic physics then we know its not from another planet.

If it were possible to travel at the speed of light (and there's reasons why we can't, but there is a theoretical way ) then to travel from one end of the Milky Way to the other will take approximately 100,000 years and we haven't talked about travelling to other galaxies.

The swiss have discovered a earth like planet Gliese 581c, to travel to its location will take 20.4 years at the speed of light.
How do we in our virtual intellectual infancy know that superluminal travel is not possible? We still don't know what dark matter and energy is amongst a host of other things.

Around 1982 I winessed a string of large round led like lights in a row slowly drifting south to north over the city i live in. I was driving home,it was dark and couldn't make out a shape but those lights were large,round and multi colored.There was no glare whatsoever from the lights,the colors were saturated and even in intensity.Given the height above the buildings in the area i would estimate the string to be a good 100 meters long.Lights were yellow,orange,red,blue,green.I know what I saw and to this day have no explanation.

Film recommendations:
The Phenomenon by James Fox is a very recent and very good documentary on the subject. UFOs - A Secret History is a also good overview that goes further, covering Project Sign and Project Grudge cases as well as Foo Fighters and ghost rockets. UFOs and Nukes covers just what the title suggests - UFO/UAP incursions into nuclear weapons facilities. Mirage Men is a great overview of how intelligence officers infiltrated UFO culture to disseminate misinformation in the late 1980s. Westall ‘66 is a compelling documentary on a UFO sighting at an Australian school in 1966.

Remember, UFOs =/= aliens