Football legend Diego Maradona passes away

VAR is a bit quicker than 10 minutes in my experience. :confused:

I watched the Gary Lineker interview with Diego several times.

Prior to the England game, Diego admitted he'd pulled off that handball (Hand of God) stunt several times in league games. Just never did it on a World Stage! :D

Anyhoo, looks like Argentina just need a solid Copa America performance against Bolivia (Who Dey?) for a Final against Brazil. Could be Lionel Messi's finest and last major game.

England in the Euros 2020 must beat the Germans in normal time, since we always lose on Penalties. After that it is plain sailing to the Final. Then we lose to Italy. :mad:

But I have hedged my bets. £30 on The Azzurri! Still at 6-1. :D

"VAR is a bit quicker than 10 minutes in my experience. "

In general, yes, but I have seen games in which the referee received calls from the VAR operators, stopped the game, all the players on top of him, and of course, the guy took his time ... I wrote 10 minutes on purpose , it's obvious.;)
To show how exasperated that situation is. For the players and the public. In my opinion, the VAR is an eyesore created by a fanatic here (Diy Audio) :D who was filled with money in conjunction with the FIFA authorities :mad:

" But I have hedged my bets. £30 on The Azzurri! Still at 6-1."

Good luck with that. Here the betting game has not yet spread, in the sense that there are no organizations (there are much worse things) that fix matches.
Regrettable that it has invaded, for example, tennis.
In any case, I would never have guessed the historic 7-1 Germany - Brazil result!
I really enjoyed it, they are our quintessential South American rivals ......:D

Germany 7-1 Brazil 2014 world cup semifinal all goals and highlights - YouTube