Attention AKSA 55, Meanderings...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My dear friend Hugh (i am honored) is busy

Spending a lot of money inviting and receiving invitations of dinners full of Shrimps and cream.
He is making business with some South American executives that were send there to met him... also North American customer goes to receive some home assembled equipment ordered.
He is busy, big amount of kits is going out, and tired, sleeping the time he can.
When return, i am sure he will answer all you put here, and will read entirely, word by word.
Let me remember that the schematic i drawn, goes and return his hands and were checked and modified carefully to give around 70 percent the maximum quality he can... this is one the first done... some decade ago.... this way, not the real one.... the perfect one he is making business.
But let us see and assemble, and correct some, and increase some, and gave us this chance because Mr Pass ask him and convinced him to to that, i did also, but my idea was one a grain of sand related entire sea if compared to Mr. Pass.

When pass appear, i heard horns alike Ceasar coming, also hugh and others that i respect too much.... to me.... do some as a server, a serviceman, a big honor, also i was honored to work for Japanese people. Honored too because Hallojoy mistake, he think i was special... not so good evaluation.... i am normal... quality is only heart.... full of defects alike many others.

I was crazy to see this schematic free for all, and my friends returns to me, and asked me to do circuits.... i will do, the same published, not the kits i have!...because this kind of good thing must survive and grown, cannot make sabbotage, cannot pull the carpet with good will persons stand over it Kits not free because food, rentals price, components, machines, employes and taxes not free...profit is needed to developments and confort for family..nothing wrong in this subject i think.

What i want from him, represent him in Brasil, be closed friend of him, and in special, the best thing....now all secrets!... this is very good, previlege, better condition, previlegious, weres the world..no... dictionaire no!....i have to learn reading you!...a special honor have informs the others do not have... this way i think i am special because he trust me.

Carlos

I observe the DX's history at this forum and want to say that it remember me a kind of elections or an advertising campaign.
1. Nobody knows DX
2. DX in every thread
3. Something for women (DX is looking for young relative lost in UK)
4. Something for men (DX is uncovering the AKSA's mystery of good sound and posting schematic of amp 55)
5. Something for loosers (DX is affraiding something and spending the nigths under his bad)
n. Everybody is talking about DX

Let's start voting/buying!

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Re: Now I am really confused.......

Jocko Homo said:
Gee, pal.....you couldn't return the favor?

Oh, wait.....I get it........you aren't really Prof. Krell after all.

You are another of Phred's sock puppets!

Yeah, has to be, man...........you show up and start posting right before Phred mysteriously "retires".

Oh, wait......I see where one of your posts has already been sent to Texas. I guess maybe you are the Professor.

In which case, I'm sure it will just be a matter of time before you subject us to one of your long, boring lectures on how none of us understands SOA. We can't wait. I bet Cap'n Pass will be in the front row, feverishly taking notes.

Jocko

who is to say that you do understand soa?

this is a forum and your intimidation of ours doesn't work. Take it somewhere because we want to focus on the amp itself.

I feel good, always remembered as an interrogation mark!

This is not bad, this is good, and made me feel happy.

One man in Polithics on day say:

Talk bad or talk good things
But always talk about me
This way i will be never forget
Still alive in your hearts i'll be
Feelings always music i sing
beeing with you as i mean
I will be happy the time you let
Staying with you, not outlet

I intended to start a business with a brazilian amplifier i have, the owner died, no wife, no son, no register... and a very sucessfull amplifier. not a kit... an assembled ready board, to put only Heatsinks and supply, also in board rectifiers and filters.

The price will be unbeatable, and the Germans that came here in thousands (some special charter Lufthansa or other name airplanes)... they came here to never forget (hahahaha) only a dream, not real world... and they sometimes return with one brazilian girl, some of them return surprised what they found there... they normally goes, the ones that like electronics, Rua da Custódia... the electronics central place...my kit will be there, i will send copy to Hugh, was already published on forum. Nashville is the name. We be sell only here to test, because here is poor State, this way, selling here, will be sold whole 200 milions citizens country, with 9 milion registered Enginneers and Electronics Technicall people...bad!, isnt it?

Carlos

Raj,

I do agree; 'Alo, 'alo, listen carefully, I vill say zis only once........

This is comical. Who was it said he's no longer keeping score?

Me neither. In fact, I come out of this feeling foolish.....:ashamed:

In all fairness, however, I must say that Carlos, whoever he is (and there is some doubt), has been more than complimentary about the AKSA, and this has pleased me.

I hope that none of this has caused any inconvenience for the forum members.

Cheers,

Hugh

diyAudio Senior Member
Joined 2002
Funny is good!

Hi,

Thanks Carl

Checkmate....

Carl....
As in Karl Groman AKA Gromanswe (Groman from Sweden), AKA Halojoy the child with the aura of joy floating above its head as a halo ?

Ode to halojoy

in the beginning
there was gromanswe

and slowly, but surely
wormed his way into many a heart
with posts of joy
posts of enlightment
posts questioning the rote

today without halojoy
the place is a sadder place
a day without halojoy
like a day without sunshine

The Brazilain sun is piercing through the rain laden clouds over Diyaudioland.

For it is he we all know as Halojoy who has brought a fierce beam of sunlight, a ray of samba spirit to our sorrowed souls...

Yes....Funny is good.

Samba pa ti, rapaz.

Cheers,;)

I already decide checking some informations

My cooperation in this forum is enougth to me.

I do not wan't anymore stay here.

I found false people, with untrue words, and checking me if i am Carlos or hallojoy behind my shoulders.

I can see competition, not cooperation, only sometimes and not too much.

Alike hallojoy already advise me, people bad, evil inside, get out because they will fire you.

I will banish myself because this is not my place, have heart, not proud, interests alike a lot of people have.

Can se people trying to put friends nervous, sayind doubt words, trying to unstabilize.

Can see some good people, not so many, i am a newcomer here.

I could perceive people full of pre concepts, ideas pre conceived that are completely wrong and without foundations, without real world comparison.

This place is Samba, that place is scotch wiskye, those people is that way... dreamim, world is different as your minds... have a book, travell and study more.

halojoy words where writen by Carlos, Brazilian, i now you have boys that are really girls in the forum, also girls that are really boys playing on it.... but was Carlos....halojoy prefer to be together the devil in person to be here.

I am not so decided as he was, and i consider some guys here like good people, and other i had no chance to know.

This is no official, because already not talk to moderators and our leader, Audiofreak...but i am already asking those people, to erase my name into this forum, clear my threads if possible, alike made some clearance in hallojoy threads (could not find no one).

I tried to enter as hallojoy, another computer, another place, another country.... could not!.... people say he can come?

My words simulating halojoy is to punish those fause, untrue men, directed to them to feel remorse. i am not hallojoy, but i will change you all for him.

bye

Carlos...... X destroyer

Disabled Account
Joined 2003
Re: I already decide checking some informations

destroyer X said:
I can see competition,

in my book, competition is good: it gets truth out and it propels society forward. the more competition the faster we advance forward. competition is a good thing.

as it is in the real world, everywhere. We caannot all put our heads in the sand to avoid competition, can we? If not, we might as well face competition and take advantage of it.

Carlos,

I strongly urge you to stay in the forum.

Your personable qualities made you a star in a matter of weeks. You have much to offer, and you seem to enjoy yourself.

No-one is angry with you, there has been confusion about your identity, which is probably reasonable in the circumstances, and no mod has asked you to leave.

I have come out of this looking rather foolish, but it's not important, and nobody has criticised you or your posts.

This is a diverse community of human beings; some good, some not so good, different languages and religions, so there is bound to be confusion from time to time.

Please reconsider; a lot of people here loved your company and almost everyone would be very sad to see you depart.

Cheers,

Hugh

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.