Coronavirus only holisitic and unorthadox methods please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was not trolling, or threadjacking. It's both factual and extremely on topic. Please take your dangerous woo elsewhere, because it definitely doesn't belong on a DIY Audio forum.

No its not factual or extremely on topic. No I wont its not dangerous woo.

LMAO@it doesn't belong on a DIY forum. Is this a medical forum? CDC? SMDH LMAO

Once again you are threadjacking and trolling. Anyone trying to deliberately shut down someones thread is a troll.

Oh know wonder you are from UK land that hates free speech. LMAO

Forcing one to shutdown his thread is also considered a bully as a intimidation tactic. SMDH LMAO

Last edited:
Also coronavirus spread because people are not following protocol given to them by there state. Only time one should be out doors is for food and medical attentions.

I went out to buy food to stock my fridge and across the street I see a line at Petco for people to groom there dogs. I didn't know dog grooming is essentials. LOL So virus spreading is the peoples fault. I also see a lot of people at hardware store no one is following quarantine.

People, think! Did you not see the dozens of people dying in Iran because someone told them that some concoction with alcohol would cure them?? And in India?? You want to see the same in your country??

You want to trade free speech to death bodies? What's the going exchange rate?

Jan

If I tell you to jump off a cliff is it my fault? Who told them that? What is this concoction? And what made that person so credible that Iran and India people fall for it? My country is MAGA.

How does fee speech equate to death bodies? You just brainwashed and Paranoid. LOL

Colloidal Silver can boost immune system like vitamins.

I remember when Colloidal silver was on the rise then the media brought out BLUE MAN and scared people by saying look if you drink Colloidal silver your skin will turn blue.

That's only if one is OVER DOSING on colloidal silver. In normal amounts you wont turn blue.

Went for a check up a while back I had minor ear infection doc said he would give me antibiotics I said no I will do holistic and see him back in 2 weeks. Go back and its completely gone. People will say maybe it healed on its own. NO had the ear infection 2 week prior to the doc visit and it was getting worse. started out as a itch then it became sore. Only thing I use is colloidal silver. I am against antibiotics and only will use if ABSOLUTELY necessary because one can become IMMUNE to certain antibiotics if over used. Pennicillian has been over used so it barley works especially for MRSA which is usually found in ALL hospitals.

I had a infected cut on my finger used other things like isoproplyle alcohol 70% or Hydrogen peroxide, Bactine and povodone iodine none of them work. Used Colloidal silver and I am not talking 2 or 3 days later but the same day just 8hrs or so later its healing. But I guess people will still doubt its healing properties by killing bacteria.

My father at the nursing home spilled hot coffee on his thigh. Nurse using there own combiotics to clean the wound but its not healing even after a week. I bring my colloidal silver spray his wound come back the next day and its like its healed up. Is this just coincidence? 3 times I highly doubt it. It also works on certain rashes. Even the nurse was surprised and asked what is that called I told her and she said she is going to buy some as she been treating my dads wound and seen it first hand with her own eyes, she didn't need no fricken study to tell her that it works.

Colloidal silver can be ingested to help fight out some bacterial virus internally.

Last edited:
The German newsmagazine www.postillion.com has announced that Mr. President Donald Trump, in deep consensus with the NRA, is strong-willed to equip physicians with pistols and assault rifles to reinforce them in their struggle against SARS-CoV 2. Alluded to the diminutive size of the viruses he reportedly replied that they've got telescopes anyway.
Best regards!

Why you bring politics into this? "IF YOU SEE KAY" say it 10 times really really fast. LMAO

Germany is another country that restricts free speech as it is a dictator country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.