Anybody follow the. Schumann Resonance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No, where have you been watching it? The third harmonic of the
Schumann resonance has an extremely small magnitude of E or M field. This site is full of interesting projects RADIO WAVES below 22 kHz

3/21 17:00 – Today was a mild activity day, the slight variations that colored the main graph were of the Quality and Frequency. A line around 24 Hz can be seen in the primary graph, it started at 9 UTC yesterday and stopped almost exactly 24 hours later at 9 UTC today. The detector that generated this line seems to be that of the Frequency, the F4 detector has measured almost the same value for 24 hours.

3/23 17:00 – The activity decreased gradually, the last peak in time order was at about 13 UTC and reached Power 15, however there are still variations especially in the Quality which with “rhythmic” movements is apparently “drawing” the dotted line on the 24 Hz in the main graph.

3/25 08:30 – We had about 12 hours of almost calm until 2 UTC when new movements suddenly brought the amplitude around Power 35 with two peaks at 2:30 and 4 UTC. From 7 UTC it seems that the intensity is increasing towards Power 41 and beyond at 8 UTC.

Schumann Resonance Today - ⚡️ Power 41 - DNit

new age nonsense.

Explanation of The Chart

The Schumann Resonance Spectrogram Chart

The Schumann Resonance Chart displays data from the magnetic field detector to monitor the resonances occurring in the plasma waves constantly circling the earth in the ionosphere. These three days spectrograms show the activity occurring at the various resonant frequencies from 1 to 40 Hz. Within the spectrogram, the power, or intensity level of each frequency is displayed as a color, with white being the most intense.

The Schumann Resonances appear as the horizontal lines at 0.0, 4.0, 8.0, 12.0, 16.0, 20.0, 24.0, 28.0, 32.0, 36.0 & 40.0 Hz. This chart is based on Tomsk, Russia, time UTC +7 (UTC = Universal Time Coordinated).

Maybe my thinking is extreme but radio communications would not be my choice if I were ET.
Many other possibilities, especially in quantum non-relativistic physics.
Ie "Spooky Action at a Distance" or even mechanisms still unknown to us.
SETI, I'm sure is earnest in what they are doing but maybe it's like ants talking to passing automobiles.

There are some strange radio signals down there from various land to submarine systems around the world.
I used to design transmitters for VLF long ago

I'd love to hear more about this- quite a niche area.

Happy to oblige. When I worked in submarine telephone cables back in 1980, we ran one from Italy to North Africa. Unexpected but not negligeable effect on the cable was a voltage potential of several kV (apparently) due to the cable intersecting the Earth's magnetic field and the rotation of the Earth and hence the cable. I honestly forget what the solution was, or why we cared. We use fibre optics these days, so it's not a worry.

Notable earlier diyaudio contributions to low frequency or Infrasonics here:
The Infrasonics of Dr. Vladimir Gavreau
Front or rear port placement?

If you believe in Helmholzt Resonance, and most reflex loudspeaker designers do, then a considerable amount of "spooky action at a distance" is allowed by the Laws of Physics.

Pictures, or it didn't happen, eh? The 5000-y-o Keswick Stone Circle in Cumbria is the Large Hadron Collider of its day, IMO. Designed to communicate with Stonehenge and Newgrange using Infrasonics. Why do you think they built it? :cool:

Attachments

• Keswick Stone Circle Investigations 1.jpg
    Keswick Stone Circle Investigations 1.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Keswick Stone Circle Investigations 2.jpg
    Keswick Stone Circle Investigations 2.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 102
Happy to oblige. When I worked in submarine telephone cables back in 1980, we ran one from Italy to North Africa. Unexpected but not negligeable effect on the cable was a voltage potential of several kV (apparently) due to the cable intersecting the Earth's magnetic field and the rotation of the Earth and hence the cable. I honestly forget what the solution was, or why we cared. We use fibre optics these days, so it's not a worry.

That is pretty cool, I must say. Not something you see every day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.