Something to lighten the mood

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
So I kick off early today like many are doing during this C19 crisis and I thought I'd do a little housework before the Mrs. came home. I started making the bed and I noticed a pillow was missing. I look around and see it on the floor at the end of the bed. Only problem was, it was moving. It seems that little Bingo was playing hide and seek with Daddy and had now trapped himself inside. Lifted him onto the bed, freed my little prisoner and went onto finish my work. It was funny enough that I thought I'd share because I think we can all use a little something to help us smile these days.
Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2,153
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 2,126
  • IMG_0097.jpg
    IMG_0097.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2,170
Reactions: 15 users

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
...No need to stop at just one.

Some days the stairs have extra steps.

I really don't know what happened here. Was the little dog holding up the step, and the big dog fell down without crushing the wee one? Or was the big girl a proper distance from the step (too far to step over) and the little one wedged-in to fill the gap?

Attachments

• DogPile-42.jpg
    DogPile-42.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,473
Reactions: 1 user
Aye aye?

Not furry or anything but still kinda cute.

I recently added a tiny 3 gallon fish tank next to the vivarium, and he gets quite entertaining at night...

He forgets about the glass, and also apparently that he eats fruit, and insects - and he considers a platy bigger than his head, as fair game :D

Attachments

• 20200111_185305_copy_864x1152.jpg
    20200111_185305_copy_864x1152.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 822
  • 20200119_183802_copy_644x483.jpg
    20200119_183802_copy_644x483.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 820
Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Not furry or anything but still kinda cute.

I recently added a tiny 3 gallon fish tank next to the vivarium, and he gets quite entertaining at night...

He forgets about the glass, and also apparently that he eats fruit, and insects - and he considers a platy bigger than his head, as fair game :D

We have 3 "cresties"! By far the cutest reptiles, IMHO. We started with two and successfully mated them. We only got one egg to hatch, but she's a nice, big, healthy 3-year-old now.

Reactions: 1 users
Caught this one Monday night in attic making a nice home. We catch several every year. I release them at a large park about five miles away. It has a creek, pond and lots of coon food.

Had squirrels in my roof last winter. I figure they deserve a warm spot and I’d have left them alone but a friend told me they cause damage, represent a health risk and they woke me up early. Wire mesh, steel, placed in all the right places by guys who do this thing for a living sorted it out. Squirrel was trying to get back in, saw me and if looks could kill!