Something to lighten the mood

We put a Corgi in a bag and hang the bag on the scale to weigh her/him.
I have a much more convoluted method of weighing my dog. I stand on the bathroom scale, look down, have my wife hand me the dog and look down again.

Mind you I did used to use a baby scale to accurately measure the amount of gravel in a ft^2 of ballasted roof so who am I to talk?

These days, around here, most people still wear masks in stores and the hand sanitizer is just inside the front door. I see the clerks diligently wiping down counters and the such but to this day, I've not ever seen someone sanitize the thumb plunger on the top of the sanitizer where 90% of the people in that store have just touched.

Curious minds want to know.

Last edited:
Heh.

Attachments

• tubgoat.png
    tubgoat.png
    501.6 KB · Views: 156
Hey, I get it but... from the first hot night of the year till the last, and then once more on Hallowe'en when the sights and sounds go well beyond my ability to sleep, I bundle up and head out.

20, maybe 30 times a year. I tell her I'm urban camping and if she'd like to come roast some marshmallows and sing some Peter, Paul and Mary with me on the balcony, I'd be delighted. So far she has (gracefully) declined (most times). I figure that's for the best. Wholeheartedly include her in something she doesn't want to do and it dismantles her game plan. I know I am preaching to the converted but A-B combat never ends well for the larger of the species.

And no, she didn't crochet that top blanket, that from an ex. If she gets all 'funny' about things I tell my wife i can still smell the ex on that blanket. Guys, there no better way to get her to pick up the pace on the laundry.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 2.27.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 2.27.25 PM.png
    468.3 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN7486.jpg
    DSCN7486.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN7489.jpg
    DSCN7489.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
As long as I don't get rained or snowed on.
You'll note that the 3rd pic shows the canopy so I can also enjoy the protection while watching snow and listening to hail, on the front balcony at least. The other one is open so no luxury there.
Avoid inclement weather by camping indoors.
I like. :)

It's a beautiful warm spring day and a man and his wife are at the zoo.

She's wearing a cute, loose-fitting, pink spring dress, sleeveless with straps. As they walk through the ape exhibit and pass in front of a very large gorilla, the gorilla goes ape. He jumps up on the bars, holding on with one hand (and 2 feet), grunting and pounding his chest with the free hand.

He is obviously excited at the pretty lady in the wavy dress. The husband, noticing the excitement, suggests that his wife tease the poor fellow.

The husband suggests she pucker her lips, wiggle her bottom, and play along.

She does and Mr. Gorilla gets even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead.

Then the husband suggests that she let one of her straps fall, she does, and Mr. Gorilla is just about to tear the bars down. "Now try lifting your dress up your thighs"

... this drives the gorilla absolutely crazy.

Then, quickly the husband grabs his wife by the hair, rips open the door to the cage, slings her in with the gorilla and says, "Now, tell HIM you have a headache."

Joined 2007
Paid Member
A convict escapes from prison where he has been for the last 15 years
On his escape, he passes a house and breaks into it.
In the bedroom he meets a young couple who are currently in bed.
He pulls the man out of bed and cuffs him to a chair.
Then he ties the woman to the bed, leans over her, kisses her in
the neck, gets up again and goes into the bathroom.

While he is there, the husband says to his wife: "Listen,
this guy's a convict, check out his clothes! Probably
he was in prison for a long time and has not had a woman in years!
I saw the way he kissed you on the back of the neck. If he wants,
do not defend yourself, do not complain and do everything he asks of you!
Either way, try to please him. This guy is getting dangerous
if you upset him and end up killing us.

Now you have to be strong, honey! I love you!"

His wife replies: "Hey, the man didn't kiss my neck!
He just whispered in my ear. He told me that he found you very attractive
and asked me if we have petroleum jelly somewhere in the bathroom.
You have to be strong now, honey! I love you too!"