Where is Brazil (brasil)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My country is in South America, the biggest one in size, second is Argentina.

We have around 200 milions citizens, language is Portuguese and main characteristic of people is to be friendly and to receive everyone with gladness. Can visit and can imigrate too. No barriers.

Its shape is alike one triangle and greatest distances are around 2000 miles from North to South and around 2000 Miles from East to West.

Around 2.8 milion square meters area.

Temperature in North is around 30 degrées Centigrades and variates a little from Summer to Winter.

Temperature in South is around 22 degrées Centigrades and goes down to around 10 degrées in winter, some places goes to zero

Our Capital is called Brasilia is in the Geographic Center.

Our people is descendent from Native Indians and Portuguese, African,Holland, Spanish, French, English, Italians, Arabian people, Japanese, German, Polland and Russian people.

We are mixed, no one completely Portuguese or Arabian, nor french or Russian.... we are the world!

We have problems, money to pay to US and others foreigners Banks

We have the quality of smile from ourselves, we have very good humor and we are happy

Our country has not earthquakes, ciclones, tornados or things alike (very rare)

We are peacefull and warm people, friendly people, easy to talk and to be friend

All Strangers are always welcome here, no troubles.

We are poor.... a lot of us are real poor with 80 dollars income

Something around 10 percent are not poor with income equal or superior than 1000 dolares each month.

We have social problems, we have some people that do not know to read... but they are very few.

Children mortality is small, we have no war, no internal conflicts and no clear racial problems... there exist some small differences when the matter is marriage...but it is finishing too.

We have German colognes here, they talk German and this is not problem to us, also they talk portuguese and born here.

We have Italian people too... the biggest amount i think, and Portuguese together Native Indians and Africans was our foundamental genetical base.

No conflicts..peace, good respect and a lot of fun here.

Not precise informations, subjective informations, Destroyer X ideas, others can think different.

Regards you all

Carlos

The image of Brasil, a map image

Here is.

Attachments

• brasil.jpg
    brasil.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 98
Carl wedon thanks.

Once in my life i was going to toronto.

I had a job there waiting for me, to sale audio equipments in a big shop.

The owner was in Brazil and met my family and in special my wonderfull sister (pretty) and he asked her to go to Canada with him.... she said no...but he maintained his offer and write to me telling he will signed a government paper saying responsible for my stay or permanence in Canada.

But i decided not to go because i girl friend that i loved.... unfortunattelly she died to young... and i am not in Canada.

That's the place i always think in living.

Congratulations your country.... if peacefull as mine.

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.