ignore list

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sadly enough, there are plenty of folks that put certain aspects of the real word on 'ignore'.

But many of those aspects infringe on the forum rules, so that's all.

0 ignores here either.

I make mistakes and offend, and am offended on occasion.
I also spout trash on occasion, or is it the rule? Hars to say.
Just no point having beef with a forum member (unless you know them personally)

Last edited:
I'm down to 2.

Otoh, I also have somewhere noted down a short list of posters whose posts I try to follow frequently. Kind of the opposite logic.

It is a shame members cant vote with kudos, as on other forum engines.

That could be why I sometimes feel as though I’m talking to myself! :p

Exactly what I was thinking (about myself).. especially when you ask a question and get a couple of replies, yet hundreds of views...
But then I figure; either no-one knows and won't admit it, or they just dont want to tell me/some black art mysticism needs to be maintained.

Both ideas are hilarious and irrelevant; I'll figure the answer on my own in the end, anyways.

I have only a couple, and honestly I could remove one if I could be bothered. I agree with those who consider it more of a weakness, even if it does improve SNR markedly. Similarly have plenty of talking heads (and I could be accused similarly) that my finger never leaves the scroll wheel on the mouse as there's nothing to learn there. I'd thoroughly enjoy running into more people whom I disagree with but are grounded in some substantial logic, it's a great way to learn more and gain greater perspective.

But I know myself well enough that having at least one of them on there used to push exactly the right buttons so having him/her there prevents me from doing something stupid. You too can get on that list by appearing under the guise of skepticism about people's kooky claims but doing so from your own absolute bat-poop craziness and pretending to be scientific. Talk about undermining everything I hope to accomplish (genuine skepticism through evidence as a way to sort the wheat from the chaff).

Do agree with Ben/00940 about having those whom I do try to keep track of.

I have Corona.

Attachments

• WP_20200303_13_02_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20200303_13_02_50_Pro.jpg
    913.2 KB · Views: 162
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.