Glassware Audio took my money and hasn't shipped the product.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
I have never doubted John's honesty or integrity.

And GlassWare is JUST John, and he has other duties.

Today's newsletter starts "It's been a tough past two weeks for me. Thunderbird email program automatically updated and I can no long download email .......... I have been under a constant credit-card attack of sorts...."

GlassWare is legit but presently overwhelmed.

Today's newsletter starts "It's been a tough past two weeks for me. Thunderbird email program automatically updated and I can no long download email .......... I have been under a constant credit-card attack of sorts...."

Reminds me of the time I upgraded Windows on my PC.
It only formatted both main drive and backup drives !
I had some files on DVD's but still lost some valuable data.

. Then there was the board that went to Canada and back to the US then back to Canada 5 times on 5 consecutive work days until it finally got delivered...…..

I had that happen with a summons for a court appearance in California. They sent it to Oakville Ont. CA …..California (not Canada!)
By the time it arrived it was too late for me to do anything about it and the next letter was a warrant for my arrest! Needless to say I've not been back to California since...

I had that happen with a summons for a court appearance in California. They sent it to Oakville Ont. CA …..California (not Canada!)
By the time it arrived it was too late for me to do anything about it and the next letter was a warrant for my arrest! Needless to say I've not been back to California since...

Dog and Beth will be after you !

I buy in pcb's from China.
So they come half way around the world.
I put one of them on ebay and it went to Australia.
So its been half way around the world twice.

I just received an order update from GW and then a USPS shipment tag generation notice. So something worked. But still no "hey, sorry" note or any reason given for the problems.
What part of *Communication Breakdown" you do not understand?:rolleyes:
What you are complaining about amounts to: "He told me his Phone broke ... why didn´t he PHONE me to say so?" Jeez!!!:rolleyes:
But again, all I want is what I paid for in the time promised from a vendor.
Then wait OR buy from Target/Walmart/etc.
If there is a problem, let the customer know!
What part of *Communication Breakdown" you do not understand? [2] :rolleyes:
We are all pretty reasonable folks out here.
Not you.
After **1 week** delay (the first week is the normal delivery time) you jumped to a massive Forum to smear and burn a honest **Boutique** supplie respected by all.

In fact, I´d ask some Moderator to edit thread title which will stay forever unjustly burning a respected supplier and which will appear forever in any search.

Or at least add "Solved in 1 Week!!!!" or similar at the end of the title.
I think that would be fair.

Joined 2011
After **1 week** delay (the first week is the normal delivery time) you jumped to a massive Forum
to smear and burn a honest **Boutique** supplie respected by all.

In case some don't understand, for the USA according to the FTC orders should be filled
(or given the option to cancel) within 30 days. A week or two is very fast service. We should not
bother small businesses, which are usually very understaffed, with unnecessary phone or emails,
which only cause further delays.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.