Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

What was your last surgery?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd December 2019, 03:20 PM   #51
Tubelab_com is offline Tubelab_com  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Your basically just eating good food without all the crap that processed foods too much chemicals bring.
That is the most important aspect of any diet where improving longevity or quality of life is the dominant factor.

Almost every weekday morning I get in my car and drive to the gym where there are 4 to 6 cars in the parking lot. Unfortunately I must wait in the traffic jam behind the long line of cars waiting to turn left into McDonalds......and we wonder why we are overweight and get cancer.

Choose any food that comes from the ground or the animal to you unprocessed or minimally processed over any food that comes from a factory in a box.
Old 3rd December 2019, 04:13 PM   #52
Aridace is offline Aridace  Panama
diyAudio Member

In 2002 I was operated for a broken ankle that wouldn't have healed by itself. The surgeons had to fix the parts with a few screws, showing on the pic. The operation also required anesthetics injected into the spine. To prevent me from using the injured foot like I did the previous time, I was kept at the hospital for 3 weeks. A few years ago I was diagnosed with Leishmaniasis although I suspected skin cancer (BCC or SCC). Treatment didn't help, I went for a biopsy at another hospital and it turned out to be SCC. I turned down the offer for operation, knowing that SCC often returns, especially after operation. I managed to treat it myself and also managed to treat the return, 2 times (yet).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ankle fracture.jpg (37.3 KB, 61 views)
Old 3rd December 2019, 07:29 PM   #53
rmyauck is offline rmyauck  Canada
diyAudio Member

Discopete here is that part from the Diet I first posted.

Most “ Wild Salmon” is farm fed so avoid it and Organic Seafood should be good. Canned Salmon (Walmart Brand seems to have a safe new lining) & local Jack, Pickerel , & Trout fish. Limit Tuna because of Mercury and local fish can have some.

Avoid canned though because of the lining and fresh or frozen has more food value.

Organic Asparagus , Celery, Carrots, Broccoli, Cabbage, Onions, Swiss Chard, Kale, Garlic, Cauliflower, Avocado, Lettuce & fresh Mushrooms.

Organic Apples, Oranges (lemons & grapefruit) , Peaches, Pears, Nectarines, Berries etc. (Peeling doesn’t help as chemicals soak in.) Even with organic bananas don’t eat the black core as it is full of bacteria.

Big US name brand Raisins & Prunes may be okay.

Organic Spices best or avoid most at first.

I do eat a small amount of white rice as a filler as brown is high in Lectins.

Sometimes too much! LOL!

I often grind it in a grain grinder (you can also buy the flour , but it is more costly) and you can make pancakes with just water and some olive oil. The trick is steam it together by using a lid. You can pour a little water beside the pancake to provide the steam if it's too dry.

You can also just put the desired amount of flour in the pan and add enough water so it is quite soupy with about a teaspoon of olive oil also and stir it well, then heat to a boil with the lid on and quickly reduce the heat to low as you will otherwise burn the bottom.

Heat it for a total 5-10 min depending on temp etc. to cook it together and it will taste good with your veg. an fish. You can put onions, chopped garlic or whatever veg or even fish in the mixture. Fruit like blue berries can be nice in the pancakes.

I just started growing carrots, lettuce, broccoli , and red cabbage this year in pots and brought some inside for the winter. I found broccoli and cabbage are surviving so far and even sprout new growth after I cut the centers out of the cabbage and sprouts off the broc. Slower than on a hot summer day , but with the lights on 24 hrs/day it's not bad.

Cabbage can't be over watered as they die as I found.

Last edited by rmyauck; 3rd December 2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 3rd December 2019, 08:27 PM   #54
rmyauck is offline rmyauck  Canada
diyAudio Member

I found the cooked rice flour can also help with a sore stomach also and on the topic of self surgery I found concentrated table salt in a small amount of H2O can kill the pain (as it kills most of the bacteria) of a tooth cavity after several rinses.

I followed up with cayenne pepper every day , but only once during the day. 1/4 teaspoon mixed in with highly liquid food is enough to kill the bacteria so no pain at all! Also kills the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers, so I found as a result as it had returned 3-4 years ago. Just follow up with water and your regular food.
Old 5th December 2019, 03:58 AM   #55
scott wurcer is offline scott wurcer  United States
diyAudio Member

My current regimen is periodic fasting, one meal at late lunch early dinner time. No highly processed food of any kind and as much local farm products as possible. I have been lucky 70 in two months and I have never spent more than an hour in a hospital and that was in 1966.

What was your last surgery?Hide this!Advertise here!