("Fantastic DIY speakers for less than $30") Snake-oil is so funny & sad at the same

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
("Fantastic DIY speakers for less than $30") Snake-oil is so funny & sad at the same

I was perusing thru Youtube listening to high quality music residing there...then I came across this title...some guy posing as an intelligent dude, putting small full-rangers on flat panels, as open baffles...then he went into this schpeel about the vibrational values of each panel. A key phrase that perked my ears was the "I'm ignoring the manufacturers recommendations"...this is key as to how the whole thing is going down. Few people can talk so much, so intently & say nothing of value...myths, lies, notions & pseudo-science at its best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------Rick.........

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.