Who's going to stop Israel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Would mind elaborating a little bit on that?

I have my own biases, believing that the Palestinians have been very ill-used by a number of different people and that it continues to this day. But a few minutes googling terms like "Black September" and "Hama" will get you a variety of histories from many points of view. Likewise, the mass expulsions from Kuwait.

Daniel-A said:
http://www.jpost.com/Letters/
Iwas looking at jerusalem post. Than i saw thar letter section.
They are incredible!!!
The extremism doesn't have borders.
They are all the same, all have their fan-boys willing to do anything.

For our dear fellow sss:
"If this means shooting dead a 15 year old boy with a sling shot, I WOULD WITH NO REGRETS".
Guess what nationality has the human that wrote that.

sss said:
besides i think that letter was written by a 15 year old boy
There are plenty letters... all were written by kidos?
And beside, if a 15 years old writes that, what was his education like? Is he far away from the palestinian kidos that wear what their relatives tell them to wear? A 15 years old reproduces mostly what he hears, his entire judgement is based on that.

i do not want to see it, but it makes me wonder why all this osama related stuff always shows up when bushists need it. also there was no relation between osama /kaida and iraq, up to the moment cia took over irag. osama/kaida is a cia trick.
i do not see what they did is worse than shooting kids with helicopter rockets like you people do. Its the same ill abnormal level of killing and both of you should be sued at deen haag.

roibm said:

So, if I ustand it right, should someone do something only if it is 100% sure it would succeed?
I smell speculations...

You do not understand it right.

It's the old case of worrying about mice when there's elephants running around. Like worrying about whether or not the copper in your speaker cables is six-nines pure when the connectors are corroded and falling off and the speaker cones are ripped. There are fundamental structural problems with the other 99% of the Middle East; IMO, focusing on the 1% issue is rather ridiculous.

SY said:

What makes you think that settling this particular minor regional squabble (with all due respect to sss, for whom this is big, personal, close-up, and real) will cause the Middle East to be peaceful?

The rest of the middle east is no more or less peaceful than any other autocratic part of the world and there is only one other middle east conflict of note and for the causes of that one you ought to look closer to home.

sss said:

yes he is , all he does is just talking
the arab extremists are much worse , did u see the movie where the iraqi ppl cutting a mans head off ?
if u really wanna see it go to www.ogrish.com
Take it easy. This is an easy death.
Would you agree that the israel army has set at least a house in fire with people trapped inside in it's history? That is a death at least ten times worst.
It is the very fact that it's beheading that makes it look horrible. I would take it any time over a "treatment" that would let me wish I died.

rfbrw said:

The rest of the middle east is no more or less peaceful than any other autocratic part of the world and there is only one other middle east conflict of note and for the causes of that one you ought to look closer to home.

roibm said:

I wouldn't call palestine situation 1%. It would be more like 40%. The rest are natural resources.

I get the strong feeling that your compassion for the Palestinian people is of a smaller order than your dislike of Israel. And your compassion for the other 99% of Arabs, who live in brutal dictatorships with no hope of freedom and self-determination is close to zero.

I get the strong feeling that your compassion for the Palestinian people is of a smaller order than your dislike of Israel. And your compassion for the other 99% of Arabs, who live in brutal dictatorships with no hope of freedom and self-determination is close to zero.

yea, pull the fascists card.

israel will not for infinite time bee enabeld to ride on that ticket doing crime and terror without serios critics. If they can´t stop it will take some ten years and israel is history.

till said:

USA, another country that does not care about human rights.

There is no other country in the world that gives as much foreign aid as the U.S.

I also would put our list of independent charities that go abroad up against that of any other country.

What is your idea of human rights? The U.N.? Give me a break. Oil for food mongrels with murderous dictators on the council. They have no credibility IMO.

When someone is oppressed, and needs their *** saved, who does the saving? The U.S. does most of the ***-saving around the globe, as well as the dirty work. Rarely do we get recognized for it - even by those were saving. Take for example the South Korean people, who protest that we leave their border (gov want us to stay). God help them if we do. But wait, oh.. thats right the U.S. "does not care about human rights". Then what are we doing there? How many troops does Germany have there by the way?

till said:
i do not want to see it, but it makes me wonder why all this osama related stuff allways shows up when bushists need it.

Think we need it? Think we needed 9/11?

till said:

israel will not for infinite time bee enabeld to ride on that ticket doing crime and terror without serios critics. If they can´t stop it will take some ten years and israel is history.

Either you lack some basic understanding of the issues, or some basic understanding of the history Israel/the Jews and the Palestinians.

Or, your views could be twisted.

"But, hey, thats like, [my] opinion man." - The Dude

There is no other country in the world that gives as much foreign aid as the U.S.

there is no other country that took controll over other countries, in first line thosen with treasures of the soil, with money, murder, corruption, cia, war etc. like the USA, you want to say?

there is no other country with that much debts at UNO like the USA you want to say?

Then what are we doing there? How many troops does Germany have there by the way?

i hope my country will not go into war and kill civilians and kids only because that country has those treasures of the soil.

Think we need it? Think we needed 9/11?

there is as much proofen connection between osama and WTC as between the bushists and neoconservatives and WTC. Those people took the profit from WTC, the arabian world only took violence and war in their countries.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.