How can you verify the authenticity of a UFO video? Show your pets!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had a male cat and a female cat. Young feline males are more playful than feline females. Thus, my female cat is very selective, she does not catch planes, for example, in video. But I noticed that in addition to UFOs, she catches some members of parliament, which is even more suspicious ...:p

Young feline males are more playful than feline females

We had one of each, brother and sister raised from kittens found in the catch tray under an old refrigerator in an abandoned house. The male would chase anything, even his own tail sometimes. He never learned that the birds on the other side of the window glass were beyond reach despite multiple full speed head crashes into the window.

When HeNe lasers first appeared the male would chase the red dot with ferocity. The female figured out that the humans were laughing at them, so she watched from under the TV set. She was much more intelligent than him.

Fat Cat, the male managed to climb to the top of my speakers from the rear and attack the spinning black disk. This destroyed my Garrard Zero 100 (no great loss), the cartridge and record. I replaced the Garrard with a Technics in the mid 80's and I still have it and use it often.

Fat Cat would even let my then young daughter dress him up in doll clothes and push him around the house in a buggy.

Sadly both cats are gone, but if they weren't they would be nearly 50 years old now.

A stray feral cat has decided that I am one of two humans she will have anything to do with, but we don't let her inside the house.

You know what happens if you feed it, right?

I have never fed her. 7 years ago we bought this overgrown jungle and spent two years clearing the land and destroying her hunting grounds. Then 5 years ago we brought in the heavy equipment and tore down the derelict house that she was born under. Then we graded the land and begun construction on the house we now live in, and 4 years ago, we moved in. Kitty, as I call her had no use for me, or any other human other than Joe, who lived next door.

My neighbor, Joe is 83 years old and feeds her. I don't know who will when he leaves this earth though. The mail carrier tells me that she has been hanging around here for about 10 years. Joe catnapped her and had her fixed and vaccinated several years ago.

It took about a year for her to decide that I was a suitable human to adopt, so she kept following me around whenever I was outside and not making noise. Things like table saws and lawnmowers still make her vanish.

Now I can walk outside and yell "kitty" and she will appear, waiting to be petted and scratched. I have also seen her looking into the house windows at night, observing the humans inside.

Come sono buoni i bianchi, for lions and tigers?
- The black comedy of the Italian director Marco Ferreri, which tells that Europeans, even being guided by the best of intentions, do not find understanding among the indigenous people of African deserts..:p

Last edited:
Nobody knows why millions of years ago, very large animals lived on Earth, but now there are almost none? I read somewhere that the fast rotation of the Earth around its axis can affect this. But according to my calculations, the earth then did not rotate much faster than now, the day lasted 10 hours and 10 hours was night. That is, he could not have such a strong influence on gravity.

Does that mean I'm a nobody? :D
Many countries still have a very warm climate. I doubt that an even warmer climate could increase the size of animals. At the expense of oxygen, it is also doubtful that it was much more then. In this case, in that heat, everything would have burned out in forest fires from any lightning. ;)

My version is that the Moon became a satellite of the Earth much later than scientists think, and the Earth, due to the lack of influence of the Moon in those days of dinosaurs, rotated much faster than you might expect. That is, the Moon is an artificial body or, most likely, has an artificial position, which since then has significantly slowed down the rotation of the Earth.

Last edited:
Nobody knows why millions of years ago, very large animals lived on Earth, but now there are almost none? I read somewhere that the fast rotation of the Earth around its axis can affect this. But according to my calculations, the earth then did not rotate much faster than now, the day lasted 10 hours and 10 hours was night.
What calculation ?
Earth spinning....There is a small effect at the equator, no one can notice actually.
This does not explain giraffes taller than white bears.

Few years ago, saw a video on two fish specimens, one fish in normal fish tank and the other inside a 5 bar pressurized vessel. In three months the fish inside the pressurized vessel grew three times bigger. The video explained the atmospheric pressure would have been much higher those days when the large animals existed. Also One Navy experiment was done to prove higher oxygen levels more than 30% with current atmospheric pressure will kill the cells and the life in a short time.

What calculation ?
Earth spinning....There is a small effect at the equator, no one can notice actually.
This does not explain giraffes taller than white bears.
No one notices the rotation of the Earth for the simple reason that all objects and air also rotate at the same speed as an animal or person. But if the wind is even a little stronger, everyone notices that the wind is blowing. By the way, giraffes live at the equator, not at the pole, and they weigh about three times more than polar bears, and they are also more, well, everyone already notices it :) By the way, you will be very surprised when you find out which one the Earth’s surface moves at linear speed at the equator, and no one notices this, but I think that everyone always feels their weight. Equatorial rotation speed of 1674.4 km / h (465.1 m / s)
By the way, the rotation of the Earth is still very noticeable in shells fired from guns. This Coriolis force effect gains noticeable power when firing at very large distances, and the projectile has significant deviations and always deviates in the same specific direction in the northern hemisphere and in the opposite in the southern.
Few years ago, saw a video on two fish specimens, one fish in normal fish tank and the other inside a 5 bar pressurized vessel. In three months the fish inside the pressurized vessel grew three times bigger. The video explained the atmospheric pressure would have been much higher those days when the large animals existed. Also One Navy experiment was done to prove higher oxygen levels more than 30% with current atmospheric pressure will kill the cells and the life in a short time.
Water is a liquid that, unlike air, does not compress. Therefore, there are other laws in hydraulics, not the same as in pneumatics.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.