Very soon, a person won’t be able to take a step without scanning his face & finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very soon, a person won’t be able to take a step without scanning his face & finger

Very soon, a person will not be able to take a step without scanning his face and finger

In general, all this will be depicted as the greatest achievement of Western democracy and civilization and will be similar to the “bright future”, which is already shown in science fiction films such as “The Island” or “Blade Runner 2049”, for the gradual adaptation of people to such a fate ...

Last edited:
It is a REAL problem, nothing to be lightly dismissed at all.

Just 2 days ago I was watching on Evening news on TV the ordeal suffered by a guy in Buenos Aires who was rudely stopped, handcuffed and thrown into a jail cell because the newly installed face recognition system and software linked him to a wanted guy who had commited a violent break and enter theft 3 years ago.

His mugshot was fed to the systen and it wrongly picked this guy who is a hardworking family guy.

The potential for errors, misuse and abuse is immense.:mad:

Un hombre estuvo seis dias preso por un error policial - Infobae

guillermo-detenido-por-error-3.jpg

Seis dias arrestado por un error del sistema de rec... | Pagina12

Railroad Station Big Brother operators
monitoreo-independencia.jpg

If you find it "funny" or "unimportant", think again. :confused:

This is the same case as in the movie “Detained while waiting for trial” (Italy, 1971, Alberto Sordi), where the director of the company, a civil engineer, went on vacation, but he was sent to prison, where he became almost crazy.
Turn on subtitles. Russian blogger shows Muslim Prison City in China | Uyghurs in Urumqi, Xinjiang. To enter your yard you need to scan your face.
YouTube

Attachments

• 2622621525.jpg
    2622621525.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
It's ok, we have already pretty much accepted the future of the West. Things will turn serious only when the last bastion of freedom starts demanding fingerprints when buying vodka :p
I give you vodka for free. So fingerprints are not needed. But what kind of product is a symbol of your type of democracy is a very big question .... apparently the fingerprints themselves ...:D
Or maybe you need to recall the longest period of fascism in Europe? About fascism in Portugal?

Last edited:
And no one has mentioned 'Gattica' which is a far more scary view of the future.
Gattaca is a very nice stylish film with Uma Thurman. But in fact, in world science fiction there are many books and films that describe such a "bright future." By the way, the time for passing medical tests or some employers began to recommend this also came, as in this film.

Last edited:
The finger scanner and eye-dentification have been in use for over 10 years now at the YVR airport. I have airside security clearance so go through it often.
Tell me, why didn’t you immediately put the barcode on your hand? Can it be faked? Or is it like a tattoo in a concentration camp? Security is the work of the police and intelligence agencies, so let them work ... or do they just want less work and more control?

I look at Brexit, there are no Western values ​​and democracy, only one laugh ... or is this democracy when people are led by the nose?

Last edited:
i’m not afraid of good security - when i get on a plane i want to know that everyone else getting on with me are just as interested in a safe flight...

fingerprint and face scanners if miniaturized should be added to weapons too in order to control use
How does scanning passengers protect the plane from danger? Will the terrorist have fake eyes or a face and he will not be allowed on the plane? Or can scanners read bad thoughts? :D
The same goes for weapons. If it is officially bought by a terrorist, he can also shoot. And you will only have a ghostly feeling that you are protected.
The fact that you take off your shoes and belt when boarding the plane, in fact, also does not create any security, only visibility. And only creates inconvenience for passengers. Like in Egypt, with the help of cleaners, they planted a bomb on an airplane. And all the passengers were examined, and even nail clippers were seized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.