Could it be?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, that's it. Too bad this photo of a flat earth lunar eclipse only captured one of them, but it did get the elephants, so . Hey, I found it on the internet - it must be real, right?

Attachments

• flat earth eclipse.jpg
    flat earth eclipse.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 106
Then there's the variants on hollow earth, with an internal sun, "glass" firmament ceiling and too much silliness to even try to remember. I mean, I enjoy a good sci-fi fantasy multi-verse story as much as the next nerd, but there's gotta be a limit. My favorite 35 seconds from the past 20yrs of CGI is the closing of original MIB - puts a whole new spin on Carl Sagan's "little blue marble"
YouTube

Have I referred to Dunning Kruger effect yet in this thread? I've met enough humans in my lifetime to realize that we are predominantly far stupider than we'd like to think. Even at the rate of .001%, that still gives us tens of thousands of enlightened minds at this particular juncture in time - too bad so few of them are in positions to actually do any good.

Even when the solitary occupant, I know I'll never be the smartest person in any room.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.