Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Looking for help, many years of experience at risk of loss.
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #101
BigE is offline BigE  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon7000 View Post
Eva,

You won this round. It is probably not wise to talk to a lawyer retained by your family.
Do not speak to this lawyer. He does not work for you. He has been hired to work against you.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #102
KaffiMann is offline KaffiMann  Norway
Fanatic
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapestryofsound View Post
everyone here is routing for you.
Routing/Rooting?

I don't have the best router, and I'm not so good at using it, but I will be routing my very best for you Eva!

Sorry about that! Couldn't resist.

I do hope you pull through this Eva, there is a saying: Utakk er verdens lønn/Ungratefulness is the worlds pay.
Just the way it is. I may be a bit weird, but find the chaotic darkness in everyday life amusing, you get absolutely nothing for free, everything has a price. I hope it will be worth it to you.
Even these days with (at least sometimes) good kids, and a patient wife, I find some comfort in the fun underlying mechanics of human interaction. So much petty and unimportant stuff to argue about. :-)
It really does make me smile.

Try to see the beauty in small things, there is always something good happening too. Just have to look for it.

Not much help from me, but if you ever come to Norway on a vacation, you are welcome to come eat and drink with my small family. Some matters need a good meal and good company to process. Just give me a heads up, I'm out of beer and it takes a while to brew some more.
Old Today, 03:16 AM   #103
Ultima Thule is offline Ultima Thule  Europe
diyAudio Member

Will only convey the following meager spirit of support of mine for Eva, it's understandable from the point of view, as portrayed in this thread, the situation can be perceived as very stressful and anxious, when these emotional feelings take over and blurs ones logic it causes one making too quick and less wise decisions, a few times happened to me too, try apply some sort of "24h rule", even if only 2-3h, ie. try once in a while take a mental break from all pressing matters and concentrate on other less stressful matters and at a later point when the emotional feelings have calmed down somewhat, then re-evaluate the situation, take care and may peace be upon you.

Kind regards, Michael

Looking for help, many years of experience at risk of loss.Hide this!Advertise here!