Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Lounge A place to talk about almost anything but politics and religion.

Looking for help, many years of experience at risk of loss.
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #91
Guerilla is offline Guerilla  Denmark
diyAudio Member

I have friends storing their classic cars in other friends barns. Some pay a bit. For EVA it would also be a great help if someone would help transport some of her worldly goods to a paid storage room I imagine.

About a good businesspartner that would be a wonderful outcome, but there is a risk that even this thread could attract scroupeless individuals who would like to take advantage of someones desperate financial situation.

EVA I hope you ask someone you can trust in real life for advise during this jurney. Maybe even the municipality or one of the mentioned organisations could put you in contact with a trustworthy confidant
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM   #92
davada is offline davada  Canada
diyAudio Member

It could be partnering with an established corporation.

In business and in life we can't move forward without taking on some risk.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM   #93
Eva is offline Eva  Spain
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to Eva
Today members of the family, 5 in total, broke the door and entered the house without previous notice. My brother and his girlfriend wanted to take a vacation. There were also my mother, stepfather, and stepbrother.

Days ago they talked to a lawyer from a firm called "Alianza". Then I talked to that man too. He recognized my family just offered money for harassing me.
There was no eviction act yet, neither court action against me. It was just confidence given by lawyer.

I called police. They came and talked with the parts. Apparently they have the following directive: titularity of the house has priority over fundamental rights, civil law, and any pending court processes against the offenders for domestic violence.

There was some clash, I got a cut in a finger. Police when asked dismissed it. No notes were taken.

According to police, I only have the right to enclose myself in my room, even if escaping from domestic violence.

This is how Spanish Empire cares about technology and gender experts.
But there is a problem. The so called "gender violence" is producing a growing amount of victims every year. There is a serious conflict between men and woman in society. There is a growing sector of society against these wrong directives.

Last edited by Eva; Yesterday at 10:55 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM   #94
JMFahey is offline JMFahey  Argentina
diyAudio Member

Dear Eva, I´m posting the following straight in Spanish, moderators take notice, because I am referring to Legal matters and double translation will wreak havoc with meaning.
[Spanish]
Eva, te digo un par de cosas que podés hacer, nuestro sistema Legal, lo mismo que el de España, son estructuralmente parecidos porque los 2 vienen del Código BNapoleónico, y anteriormente del Derecho Romano.
Puede haber (y hay) diferencias de detalle, pero no de fondo.
Pero NECESITÁS consultar esto con un Abogado, acá somos tus amigos pero a distancia, no te alcanza.
Seguramente en España se llame distinto pero existe algo que se llama "Derecho de Amparo" o "pedir un amparo".
Vas a un Juez (hasta podrías ir sola y presentarte "por tu propio derecho" pero no te conviene, andá con un profesional) , explicás la situación, decís que hay una situación de violencia y pedís un amparo; en principio para que no te echen de tu propia casa y luego para impedir (legalmente) que entren y te molesten, mucho menos que te amenacen.
Yo a la Policía me la paso por las pelotas, son infelices de uniforme, lo que importa es lo que diga un JUEZ y éso es lo que tenés que conseguir.

Otro punto:
Quote:
Apparently they have the following directive: titularity of the house has priority over fundamental rights, civil law, and any pending court processes against the offenders for domestic violence.
Eso se aplica frente a *terceros* , como por ejemplo un intruso o vecino que se mete en la casa; vos NO SOS ningún desconocido sino que vivís ahí desde hace años, sos hija y heredera , nunca cometiste violencia contra tu familia ni nadie, eso es muy importante, y tené mucho cuidado, te van a provocar para que le des una cachetada o peor a tu Madre, vas a tener 5 testigos en contra y te van a prohibir acercarte ni entrar en tu casa. Cuidate mucho.
Después seguimos pero es importante que veas a algún abogado amigo o de buenas intenciones.
[/Spanish]

Google translation, fwiw:

Eva, I tell you a couple of things you can do, our Legal system, like that of Spain, are structurally similar because the 2 come from the Napoleonic Code, and previously from Roman Law.
There may be (and there are) differences of detail , but not of background .
But you NEED to consult this with a lawyer, here we are your friends but at a distance, it does not help you enough.
Surely in Spain is called different but there is something called "Right of Amparo" or "ask for an injunction."
You go to a Judge (you could even go alone and introduce yourself "in your own right" but it´s weaker, go with a professional), explain the situation, say that there is a situation of violence and ask for a amparo ; in principle so that they do not throw you out of your own house and then to prevent THEM (legally) from entering and bothering you, even less threatening you.
I couldn´t care less about police, they are punks in uniform, what matters is what a JUDGE says and that is what you have to get.

Another point:
Quote:
Apparently they have the following directive: ownership of the house has priority over fundamental rights, civil law, and any pending processes against the offenders for domestic violence.
This applies to * third parties *, such as an intruder or neighbor who gets into the house; you ARE NOT a stranger by any means, you live there for years now, you are a daughter and heiress, you never committed violence against your family or anyone, that is very important , and be very careful , they will provoke you so you slap your Mother or worse, and they will forbid you to approach them or to enter your own house .
Take care.
Later we continue but it is important that you see a lawyer friend or with good intentions.

Last edited by JMFahey; Yesterday at 11:34 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM   #95
anatech is offline anatech  Canada
diyAudio Moderator

Hi JMFahey,
I think in this case your Spanish post can be allowed. Your reasons are clear and proper I think. This is only my own opinion, not that of the entire moderating team.

-Chris

Looking for help, many years of experience at risk of loss.Hide this!Advertise here!