Movies or TV Shows Where Audiophile Equipment Are Seen

A lot of modern architecture has residential units that are basically fishbowls. I've seen condos where you can see almost 100% of the interior of the unit from the sidewalk.

It looks cool, but I would have to have some of the house more private. I have two rooms in my house where one whole wall is windows and I like it, but I wouldn't like it if the whole house was like that.

IIRC in the Scandie countries is not illegal to be nude in your house as along as it's not specifically targeted at an individual (ie only on one room window towards a single house/person).. so ..

Started watching old Seinfeld episodes and noticed that Jerry has speakers in the living area.

Ribbon tweeters and dome midrange? What make and model are these?

Attachments

• Seinfeld screenshot.jpg
    Seinfeld screenshot.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 120
How about the opposite direction? Old audio and video gear pretending to be hi-tech surveillance equipment.
We have here an Advent 100A dual process Dolby B noise reduction unit (I still have one), a Wohler audio monitor,
Jerrold MTS (Multi channel TV Sound) encoder, a VSD something or other and a Revolabs something or other.

This was from the Blacklist season 5 episode 13 airdate Feb 7 2018.

Attachments

• BlackList 180207 s5e13 Advent Dolby.bmp
    190.3 KB · Views: 67

PRR

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Movies or TV Shows Where Audiophile Equipment Are Seen

Not a movie or TV, not sure what it is, but:
https://www.inverse.com/gaming/hi-fi-rush-creative-director-interview

Hi-Fi Rush Director on the Accessibility Trick That Makes You Feel Like a Rock Star​

The story behind 2023’s surprise hit.
Hi-Fi Rush is the biggest surprise of the year, a wildly imaginative game shadow-dropped out of nowhere by Microsoft. Apart from that, it’s also a wild tonal shift for Tango Gameworks, ...
Hi-Fi Rush is a unique mix of a rhythm and action game that tells the story of Chai, a young boy who gets the ability to “feel the beat” in the world around him.

Account Closed
Joined 2018
Back around 2007, I got an email on my professional website from the Props Manager involved in the 2009 movie "Law Abiding Citizen".
They were interested in either renting or purchasing some vintage audio equipment to be featured in the movie.
I send them back some photos of some nice equipment from my shop that was for sale, but never heard back from them.
The move was pretty good, I bought the DVD when it came out.