Status
Not open for further replies.
www.hifisonix.com
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I had to laugh:-

1712440209668.png

Reactions: 1 users
It's also advisable not to fly too high: one theory, proposed by a politician I won't name, was that the tragic loss of MH370 was caused by its flying too close to a particular deity, so that deity decided to keep it.

That's plausible, logical and sensible, isn't it..........

Geoff

Reactions: 1 user
It's also advisable not to fly too high: one theory, proposed by a politician I won't name, was that the tragic loss of MH370 was caused by its flying too close to a particular deity, so that deity decided to keep it.

That's plausible, logical and sensible, isn't it..........
I hadn't heard that one, I'd only heard the black hole theory from someone on CNN.

I have to eat humble pie and withdraw that gem of a theory about a deity having taken MH370: I just fact checked it and it was apparently a parody of that particular politician's way of thinking - my mistake!

As with so many things on the Internet, it soon got a life of its own and became accepted as a real comment.

Geoff

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2014
Paid Member
Anyhow, you would not download new firmware to a FADEC during operation... that would require a reboot and shutting down the engine if in operation. Most likely, the plane would land somewhere, ETOPS or not. You might have to shut down the engine in question and then you don't know if it will re-start.
I never insinuated that new firmware would be downloaded in flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.