World's Oldest Tweak?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Using an herbal substance known to man for thousands of years, I applied this to the listener and listened to my system last night. I had a much tighter connection to the music, it was much more realistic sounding. This tweak is relatively cheap, and best of all, it lasts a few hours and you can smoke some more! :D

No joke, I have "medical" but wow, my stereo never sounded as good in high school years. Available everywhere, sometimes legally . Don't want to run afoul of the regulations. I only advocate legal activity. :cool:

"I used to get high and listen to the Beatles/Ain't much fun now that it's legal"
John Hartford, "Granny Woncha Smoke Some Marijuana", 1981.

I was at a party in the 70s where, at the end of the night, the same record simply played over and over again courtesy of a 'repeat disc' function.

So no need, even if still physically capable of doing so, for the 'tired' young adults to get up at all!

Somewhere I read that one of the reasons that drugs like marijuana are enjoyed so much is that it does heighten the senses or at least gives the perception of heightening of the senses. As adults are senses tend to be less accute and gradually tend to diminish in intensity or are lost compared to what they were like when children, so to be able to temporarily go back to a time in our lives when everything sounded clearer, looked sharper, tasted better, has an obvious draw.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.