The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
"Emotionally plain" would be "Dr Spok", or whatever his name...not a fan.
I presume you are referring to Mr. Spock of Star Trek fame.

Spock is of mixed heritage, his father being a Vulcan and his mother being a human.

Being bullied and tormented during childhood by full-blooded Vulcan children led him to suppress his human emotions and let Vulcan logic lead his life.

Though he prides himself on objectivity, he has a true love of maybe the most subjective thing possible – art. He is fascinated by the beauty in music and poetry.

Spock has a deep capacity for compassion through his ability to mind-meld. Mind-melding is a Vulcan power that allows Spock to share thoughts and memories with others.

When it comes to the science fiction that is Star Trek, I am able to suspend my disbelief - something I am unable to do when it comes to the pseudoscience that is Astrology!

"Live long and prosper" - Leonard Nimoy (RIP)

Attachments

• Mr. Spock.jpg
    Mr. Spock.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 298
Unfortunately I don't know him. I saw two things here: 'hyper logic' people versus 'common' people, AND people who seek the truth through 'training' and people who don't (the common people). It seems that you are talking about the later and i think it has nothing to do with 'hyper-logic'.

This topic we're discussing, imo, is not a subject for theorists, it is the subject for practitioners. Many great theorists are shallow, because you cannot possibly understand things that you don't experience first hand. For example, we can't possibly understand love if we cannot or never love.

Every human's behaviors have motives. The main and most basic motive is to seek happiness. This can be in the form of sacrificing your current happiness to get an eternal happiness as promised by the 'One'. Or, can be in the simple form such as to gain money to get respect, love, security, health, convenience, etc...

But people soon realized that happiness is more about the state of mind, about mentality not physically. So it is natural for humans to find happiness from making other people happy, or from sharing and giving 'love'... At basic level this happens when someone that we give love expresses his happiness, his thankful and appreciation. But if he didn't do that, we're not happy! So came other higher 'level' of loving...

Very well said. :hbeat:

"Hyper-logic" would be functioning with only "left hemisphere" and five senses, hence no "right hemisphere" nor heart. The skeptics and hard data seekers.

Cheers,
M.

Beauty is very much dependent on alcohol consumption, right?

No. That only lowers your threshold. :D:D:D

I presume you are referring to Mr. Spock of Star Trek fame.

Spock is of mixed heritage, his father being a Vulcan and his mother being a human.

Being bullied and tormented during childhood by full-blooded Vulcan children led him to suppress his human emotions and let Vulcan logic lead his life.

Though he prides himself on objectivity, he has a true love of maybe the most subjective thing possible – art. He is fascinated by the beauty in music and poetry.

Spock has a deep capacity for compassion through his ability to mind-meld. Mind-melding is a Vulcan power that allows Spock to share thoughts and memories with others.

Thank you. I did not know that.
So "hyper-logic" would be Dr. Spock's father. ;)

Funny that Vulcan is the true regent planet of Virgo, Mercury being a substitute only.

Like one expert says, I do not "believe" in Astrology, "I know" Astrology. :)

You do know that we are leaving Piscis and entering Aquarius age, don't you?
See all the mess around.

And oh! Those beautiful Star Trek women! Beam me up, Scotty!

Ah! Black panty hoses! The greatest invention of humankind, after remote control. :D

Cheers,
M.

You obviously missed out on stockings and suspenders?
The diversion of nylon to the making of rope, netting and parachutes during WW2 resulted in a derth of nylon stockings.

As part of the 'Make Do and Mend' strategy, women painted their legs with gravy browning to mimic stockings and added faux seams with black eyeliner pencil.

To a serviceman home briefly on leave, this meant no time was wasted fiddling with awkward suspenders! ;)

Interesting historical photographs here: With nylon stockings scarce, women would paint their legs so it looked like stockings, 1940s

Attachments

• Make Do.jpg
    Make Do.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 243
Nasreddin Hoca was sitting in a tea shop when a friend excitedly came in. ‘I’m so happy, Hoca,’ his friend gushed, ‘I’m about to get married. Hoca, have you ever thought of getting married?’

Nasreddin Hoca answered, ‘I did think of getting married. When I was young, I very much wanted to. I set out in search of the perfect wife. I travelled far and wide to find her. I went first to Damascus. There I met a beautiful woman who was gracious, kind, and deeply spiritual, but she had no worldly knowledge, so I decided she was not the perfect wife. I travelled further and went to Isphahan. There I met a woman who was both spiritual and wise in the ways of the world….she was beautiful in many ways. But we did not communicate well. Finally, after much searching, in Cairo I found her. She was spiritually deep, graceful, and beautiful in every way, at home in the world and at home in the realms beyond it. I knew I had found the perfect wife.’

His friend stared at him, ‘Then why did you not marry her, Hoca?’

‘Alas,’ said Nasreddin Hoca, shaking his head, ‘She, unfortunately, was searching for the perfect husband.’

Nasreddin Hoca was sitting in a tea shop when a friend excitedly came in. ‘I’m so happy, Hoca,’ his friend gushed, ‘I’m about to get married. Hoca, have you ever thought of getting married?’

Nasreddin Hoca answered, ‘I did think of getting married. When I was young, I very much wanted to. I set out in search of the perfect wife. I travelled far and wide to find her. I went first to Damascus. There I met a beautiful woman who was gracious, kind, and deeply spiritual, but she had no worldly knowledge, so I decided she was not the perfect wife. I travelled further and went to Isphahan. There I met a woman who was both spiritual and wise in the ways of the world….she was beautiful in many ways. But we did not communicate well. Finally, after much searching, in Cairo I found her. She was spiritually deep, graceful, and beautiful in every way, at home in the world and at home in the realms beyond it. I knew I had found the perfect wife.’

His friend stared at him, ‘Then why did you not marry her, Hoca?’

‘Alas,’ said Nasreddin Hoca, shaking his head, ‘She, unfortunately, was searching for the perfect husband.’

I realized that I chose a woman that made me learn the most (about myself). :D
I soon stopped searching for the perfect one.
Just think: how do I look through her eyes?

YouTube

Can you explain more?
I think you're lucky. Many matured women like to have the feeling of 'fixing' broken man :D I myself have never searched for a perfect one (my mistake, may be).

Relationships are like mirrors...do you like what you see in the mirror?
Some aspects that the mirror returns you perhaps you are willing to change for the better. ;)

From "Il Barbiere di Siviglia" from Rossini:

"Ah che d'amore la fiamma io sento
Nunzia di giubilo e di contento.
D'ardor insolito quest'alma accende
E di me stesso maggior mi fa"

"Ah, the flame of love I feel
that announces jubilation and contentment.
From Unusual ardor, this soul lights up
And makes me greater of myself " (free translation)

We are incomplete beings. We search for the complement.
What is a complement?
That which is wanting to make a whole...

As feminine and masculine must be balanced in Universe, so it must be inside. As it is inside, so is outside.
If you are "too masculine", you will search for a "too feminine" partner that complements you, and vice versa. Mind you that this has nothing to do with mannerism or effeminism. The feminine traits that most macho man lack and search (without knowing perhaps) are Compassion, all-acceptance, forgiveness, welcoming nature, nurturing nature, sense of belonging..etc. :hbeat::hbeat:

That means increasing the activity and power of right hemisphere, then achieving constant conversation between both hemispheres to function in the realm of Superior Mind, which is nearer to Divine Mind. Then, the shift to Unity Consciousness can be executed swiftly. ;)

Best wishes,
M.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.