The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gail Bradbrook is co-founder of the international social movement Extinction Rebellion.

Looking at the Top 10 countries with the highest greenhouse gas emissions, one may be forgiven for wondering why the protesters thought it productive to bring London to a standstill today.

Attachments

• Gail Bradbrook.jpg
    Gail Bradbrook.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 406
  • Top 10.png
    Top 10.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 406
That would be "Asperger". She would be the last nail in the Nobel Peace Prize credibility coffin.

Sorry about the spelling, might disagree with the other point, though. IINM, Ms Arden is also on at least somebody’s short list.
This is certainly not the correct thread, and any further discussion would likely contravene forum rules, but I’d be interested in which names you’d like to see populate such a list.

Gail Bradbrook is co-founder of the international social movement Extinction Rebellion.

Looking at the Top 10 countries with the highest greenhouse gas emissions, one may be forgiven for wondering why the protesters thought it productive to bring London to a standstill today.

Yes, too easy to see contradictions between the message / goal and the methods employed for delivery, but it has certainly got attention, and I think any critiques of those methods should recognize that they’ve been proven to be somewhat effective over the past 50-60 years in inching most societies towards more openness and equality. Now, if we’d just accept the fact that the golden rule needs to be applied as equally to all ecosystems on Mother Earth as we like to tell ourselves we aspire to treat humankind, well, I think our great grandkids will thank us.

Ah, the aforementioned Jameela Jamil. As some wise scribe once opined, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, and while even with my ever declining testosterone levels - the Doc recommends avoiding supplements due to “decently enlarged, but not yet worrisome” prostate - I’m not immune to attraction based on superficial physicality, I find the qualities of mind of women such as Jameela, Jacinda, or Kara Cooney far more intriguing. Of course that requires actively listening to them, something that could be painful with many of the surgically enhanced and interchangeable Barbie dolls abundant in popular media.

Four base genders

Actually Chris the laws of attraction are a little more complicated
Picture a simulated world where the systems engineer realizes that a two gender world is self destructive and ends up creating four fertile base genders
male women (physically women)
female women (physically women)
female men (physically men)
male men (physically men)

Ah, the aforementioned Jameela Jamil. As some wise scribe once opined, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder”, and while even with my ever declining testosterone levels - the Doc recommends avoiding supplements due to “decently enlarged, but not yet worrisome” prostate - I’m not immune to attraction based on superficial physicality, I find the qualities of mind of women such as Jameela, Jacinda, or Kara Cooney far more intriguing. Of course that requires actively listening to them, something that could be painful with many of the surgically enhanced and interchangeable Barbie dolls abundant in popular media.

I've heard that Tulsi Gabbard is quite the dish on Instagram.

Meanwhile, Sirius Satelite has a new channel devoted to re-running the audio of The Tonight Show with Johny Carson -- on one episode in 1974 he interviews Robyn Hilton who played Governor Lepetomaine's assistant in "Blazing Saddles"

YouTube

here;s the Johnny Carson bit --although there is a commercial prelude:

YouTube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.