The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not really sure if the thread was intended to celebrate falling in love. I'm not sure how sexist it is discussing female beauty on a mostly male forum. So I'll just wade in with random thoughts.

Film, TV, magazines obviously use tools to create an illusion. I remember a TV interview years ago with 2 of the top makeup artists asking who has the most beautiful xxxxx before makeup goes on and the answer to almost every question was Kim Basinger.

The most attractive woman I have ever been close to was actually one of those costumed people on Las Vegas Blvd. She was dressed as a showgirl posing with tourists for photos. Must have been a side gig on top of modelling.

The best city I have been for people watching is Shanghai. Go in a warmer month where people wear less and the women will knock your socks off.

I want to bring up something and ask for your opinions even though I knew the intent of the OP.
I have always thought that what a woman looks like is a description of 'pretty or prettiness'
What kind of person she is, is her 'beauty'.
I know a number of women who won't be gracing the cover of a magazine, but are beautiful to the bone.
I know extremely pretty women that I wouldn't dare introduce to my friends and family because they have an inner rot.
I wonder how many others look at 'pretty' and 'beauty' the same way.
Having said that, the combination I have makes me the happiest man in the world. Right honey? (she standing right behind me)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.