The most beautiful woman in the world

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member

Attachments

• The judgement of Paris.jpg
    The judgement of Paris.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 891
Wow how does one even answer that question? There are so many beautiful women out there and not all are just in the limelight or famous etc. I can go to the grocery store and see some of the most attractive women, or even when just buying gas. Last Sunday when I was fueling up there was a gal across from me fueling up her car and wow was she beautiful, I mean just perfect as far as my eye could tell. But then again I've had experience in my line of work where I've had interaction with the most attractive women, and as soon as they open their mouths it's like they are a poisonous snake.
I like dark haired gals or brunettes for the most part, but I guess my vote in the limelight wise would be for almost any actress from the war time era of WWII regardless of hair color, and for nowadays in a blond it would be Ivanka and Katie Pavlich for sure.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.