Global Warming/Climate Change hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not news to me, but i'm sure it will be to Many others :(

Why the CO2 'Theory' Fails

1. FACT. There is no evidence for the CO2 climate driver proposition in the real world using real data over hundreds of thousands of years. World temperatures do not follow CO2.

etc etc

ALL the FACTS here

Welcome

This thread is about the deception/manipulation/lies etc that has, & is still being, spread through certain media etc, that CO2 is bad for earth & life & therefore needs to be controlled & reduced.

Last edited:
Ignoring CO2 and greenhouse gases, just look at thermodynamics. We are digging up energy that was stored when derived from the sun eons ago.

We are releasing that energy back into the atmosphere and world around us. Add energy, temp increases.

You are free to refute the laws of thermodynamics if you wish.

Climate change is not man made and there is nothing we can do about it however it will not kill us either.
It will stop magnetic compasses from working correctly so keep your GPS batteries charged up.

Pole Reversal Happens All The (Geologic) Time | NASA
It will just make the solar wind move the jet streams a bit while it is flipping over but how long it will take is unknown.
It will make rain fall in places where the people are not used to dealing with it while in other places rivers may dry up. This is all fixable though.

It always amazes me how the so called "sceptics", the flat-earth brigade, find a novelty way to spread their nonsense.

It is now here of all places.

May I suggest you take your noise and air pollution to a different forum more closely related to the topic of climate change.

This, DIY Audio, is not the place for such discussion.
Being a political issue it may even be against the rules.

The earth has an AC magnetic field with a frequency of some kind of pico hertz or much slower rate and is a square wave of as yet unknown rise time. I suspect that over the next few 10s of years we might discover the rise time of this.
It is a greatly fascinating subject and reading the NASA website is the best way to go as they need to know about the movement of the magnetic poles so that they can avoid flying there expensive space craft through the powerful beams of plasma that creates the northern and southern lights as this would wreck the electronics and make them crash. It has already made a number of huge icebergs brake off both icecaps causing a hazard to shipping as it moves away from the poles as used for mapping.

Climate change exists. Global warming is much more dubious though. Man made climate change is even more dubious. If anything warming could be caused by stopping the burning of coal in open grates due to the reduction of soot in the air. That is a reversal of previous man made climate change or better restoration of a historic climate we once had.

May I suggest you take your noise and air pollution to a different forum more closely related to the topic of climate change.

This, DIY Audio, is not the place for such discussion.
Being a political issue it may even be against the rules.
We already have lengthy thread on Veganism, The Food thread, What are you drinking thread ...etc.
As long as people don't get political, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.