Global Warming/Climate Change hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Well, there is that minor issue of the other nation involved in the race. I think we might have heard a little peep or two from them had their experts not agreed it happened.
With no emoji, I have to guess this is a little tongue in cheek? :)
Was there a general understanding amongst nation powers?er...buy my ********, I'll support yours. Is it any different now? This is probably going to get a bit too political;)

Imagine a time 1000 years in the future… Canada is a vast subtropical paradise...

The remnants of humanity having finally remastered digital encoding are trying like hell to figure out WTF happened to the ice. They examine an ancient hard drive that has been locked away in a dusty museum for eons and most of the data is gone save for a few posts from an obscure website called DIY Audio. One of those posts is authored by an individual who goes by the name Evenharmonincs in which he quotes another individual named martyh.

Due to the emphasis added to martyh’s original post (long since lost) it appears that he and Evenharmonics are on the same page regarding climate change. Based on the other posts they have decoded, they know for certain that Evenharmonics is a climate change denier and since martyh and he are on the same page… martyh must be a climate change denier too!

The Canadians are still miffed that they can no longer play hockey outdoors nine months in a year (or any months for that matter) so they institute a years long search for the progeny of both of the climate change deniers.

Due to the rugged good looks of martyh and his close proximity to Canada during the climate catastrophe, he has many descendants living in the present day.

Since corruption of blood is a thing again and Canadians are no longer nice due to the heat, they roundup each and every one of martyh’s descendants and put them to death in public squares across the nation.

So… thanks in advance for not following the simple rules for modifying a quote buddy, you just killed like 20,000 of my great great great great grandchildren. :cool:

PLENTY of FACTS in here

Latest News and Events

World-wide fightback from real scientists against UN (IPCC) Oct8 new "Final desperate Climate Alarm call".

Piers Corbyn commented on LBC Nick Ferrari show & BBC Radio Kent on Oct 8th morning and later issued this News Release (UPDATED 10th): -

"An absolutely brilliant challenge from Piers Corbyn! The BBC UN-IPCC and Al Gore are running scared" :-

WeatherAction challenges BBC, Al Gore & UN to face debate & provide scientific evidence

Piers Corbyn + WeatherAction issued a 6 point head-on challenge Oct 8 against the UN latest baseless FakeScience "The-end-is-nigh”-climate alarm.

1. "This is the most deluded, desperate, dishonest and fraudulent ever warning of Climate Doom to emanate from the UN, equal only in dishonesty and false-alarmism to their infamous WMD (Weapons of Mass

Destruction) Report which led to the Iraq war.

The BBCTV+Radio4 (with ITV + SkyNews following) explicit avoidance of balance on this issue is a disgraceful attack on freedom of expression and their DUTY to provide balance. THE REASON FOR THE

SCRAPPING OF DEBATE IS THEY KNOW THE CLIMATE ALARM STORY IS FALSITY. THEY’RE SCARED OF DEBATE.

2. "There is no scientific peer-reviewed paper in existence which shows - using real data in the last 100, 1000, or 10,000 years - that CO2 level rises drive temperature rises and I challenge IPCC, Al Gore and the BBC to

provide such (by Dec1 deadline). The observed facts are CO2 levels are AN EFFECT NOT A CAUSE of Climate (Temperature) and the CO2 warming ‘theory’ violates basic Laws of physics** (slides 20-29

http://bit.ly/2QAeDsr)".

3. "Real data (satellite measurements) show world temperatures are now falling and that current reported rises in surface temperatures depend on politically motivated fraudulent 'adjustments' and 'selection' of actual

data. These adjustments are a continuation of the data fraud exposed in the Climate-Gate Scandal ~2009 at the Climate-Research-Unit (CRU) of the University Of East Anglia, see Welcome and

https://www.lavoisier.com.au/articles/greenhouse-science/climate-change/climategate-emails.pdf
The very warm summer spell 2018 in Britain Ireland and N/W Europe was mis-represented by BBC and warmist propaganda organs as a world/ North-Hemisphere heatwave. Yet much of Russia, Australia and South

America was then extremely cold and NH average land temperature on eg July 30th was in fact 0.2C BELOW normal.

4. "Policy makers should note the recent World Health Organisation (WHO) report from another branch of the UN which states many millions died of fuel and energy poverty related causes last year. A high proportion

of these die every year because of energy price rises and scarcities imposed by 'Climate Change' policies. The UN want to continue this 'Green-Genocide'. We must end it and demand energy at COST not vast profits

& taxes for BigOil, climate data fraudsters & governments".

404 7,000 premature deaths are associated with energy poverty - Energy News

energy-poverty/; Fuel poverty crisis: 3,000 Britons dying each year because they can't heat their homes, study shows | The Independent

5. "UN Climate policy is FakeScience & fraud and entirely political - not scientific or environmental in its purpose; a fact they admit. In Nov 2010 Ottmar Edenhofer Co-chair of UN-IPCC Working Group 3 said (link in

Presentation below**): 'One must say clearly that we redistribute de-facto the world's wealth by climate policy...One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has

almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore'.

"The UN 'climate' objective is, they claim, some sort of wealth redistribution on the back of climate alarm. What we actually have on the back of this climate fraud which enables deluded people to believe they are

'saving the planet' is the opposite. We have massive theft by Wall-Street super Corporations, BigOil and '(green) subsidy entrepreneurs' (eg Elon Musk) to support massive insane Fake Green projects - wind farms,

damming the Amazon, destruction of Usa forests for UK Drax power station polluting wood-chips & so on; alongside massive job destruction in USA, UK and Europe, liquidation of the middle-classes and

impoverishment and super-exploitation of lowest income groups over the world.

6. "CO2 is the gas of life, the world needs more not less."

Look-out for Media Reports. DEMAND BALANCE ON BBCTV and Radio4!

Piers challenges BBC, Al-Gore & UNipcc
(Oct 5) As BBC, ITV, France 24, AlJazeera, CNN +"Main-Stream" state propaganda organs scream out another round of Climate Alarm Fake news to coincide with another UN The-End-Is-Nigh-Last-Chance Warning,
Piers Corbyn challenges UN-IPCC48 and media:-
"The IPCC and Al-Gore's Last-Chance is over! There are NO peer-reviewed science papers which show real-data evidence that CO2 level increases CAUSED world-warming and I CHALLENGE the UN-IPCC, AlGore

and the BBC to produce Real data evidence of their claims by Dec 1st. AGW is FakeScience and Al Gore is the new Goebbels. The IPCC MustBeDestroyed!"

http://www.weatheraction.com

NICE :)

Mann is a Proven Liar

There is something funny about Mann made global warming (Michael Mann's hockey stick graph that hid the decline). Denying that hoax is refreshing. :)

And that Infamous hockey stick graph is PROOF ! So, once again, having letters after his name & working for NASA etc, means Nothing when it comes to producing fake news & disinformation etc !

That looks like a wireless core memory.
The wireless part will be no good after a few years even if the data remains.

Yes, but at least there is some progress. Storage density is quite good though.

Edit:
Zero D, are you seriously referencing strongly biased and opinionated information from 1961 up to 2009 as proof against the 2018 summer weather? Ref. your point 3.

Last edited:
So, you are taking at face value the musings of someone who has a business forecasting, where his forecasting method is based on the The Solar Weather Technique. In other words, that all climate is drive by nothing but solar, and any model which conflicts with his is a conspiracy..

Lets see.
1. He makes a living using a specific model.
2. He trashes any model which conflicts with his.
3. He refuses to publish the details of his methods.

Hmm.

I have a bridge to sell you..

jn

Facts...hmmm. Apparently your threshold for "facts" is different than mine..

This I found hysterically funny...re your third point.

Quote:

""Author Clive Hamilton, in his book Scorcher, says that one can find the following arguments in the various papers promoted by the Lavoisier Group:[8]

---There is no evidence of global warming.
---If there is evidence of global warming, then it is not due to human activity.
---If global warming is occurring and it is due to human activity, then it is not going to be damaging.
---If global warming is occurring and it is due to human activity, and it is going to be damaging, then the costs of avoiding it are too high, so we should do nothing.

Critics of the group have pointed out its ties to greenhouse gas emitters.[9] The group's top members have denied receiving compensation from industry, unlike some global warming skeptics in the United States, who have admitted to receiving compensation by fossil fuel companies.[1]""

Reminds me of the fox guarding the henhouse.

Don't you fact check this stuff before you post it?

When my kids were in grade school and middle school, I was teaching them how to use a critical eye for anything found on the internet, as you need to know how to tell truth from lie.

While you parrot stuff referring to a global "conspiracy", you seem to ignore the fact that the words you listen to have a basis in financial motives..

I would question that...as I hope my children would..

jn

Status
Not open for further replies.