Asperger Syndrome?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hmmm, you guys are really making me think I am probably on the spectrum, although I don't know how much a diagnosis would change things at this point.

In my case it mainly changed the amount of money on my bankaccount and on my shrink's bankaccount. I found it very useful to do the AQ test, get a strong suspicion that I have Asperger's and read up on Asperger's and the differences with neurotypical people, but the official diagnosis didn't change much.

No, we are meant to understand what she meant to say, within the context she held in her head. Asking questions of clarification can lead us into trouble because it implies that she was unclear or misleading or was hiding context from us.

That sounds awfully familiar... It is one of the main reasons why communicating with colleagues is generally much easier, they simply answer questions of clarification without getting angry.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.