And you think you had a bad day !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Went to the dentist today for root canal work to put in a screw for a false tooth. Apparently they have to drill down to find the root canal to put the screw in. After half an hour of drill and prodding the dentist gave up and had to get the senior partner in to have a look. He struggled too so after 40 minutes they just covered it up and told me to make another appointment !
So 40 minutes of work and no further on. I hate dentists at the best of times.
So still need the root canal work done, need an extraction and a filling.

My wife went to the dentist on Tuesday.

Within 20 minutes, she had an extraction and an implant in the lower jaw. The implant was packed with bone replacement and then it was sewn up to hold it in place.

My only problem was I had to pay for it !!!!

Andy

Come on... we know for Years that health is overpriced all around the world.
Sorry I can't understand why a piece of Brazilian Rock costs so much (I've seen the documentary on Discovery Channel how teeth are made)
Here a Zeiss Progressive lens costs 400€ (For a piece of plastic)
… and I'm going to have cataracts surgery tomorrow....

I cannot imagine that. The reason I like my current dentist is he's a former hockey player that I can be blunt with him and he'll use how ever many vials of local it takes to do the job.

The key is finding the nerve, one of these instances was really bad 11+ and the dentist wanted to stop and I just said finish it's not your fault. What does not kill you makes you stronger. In the end it was just prep for a herniated L5.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.