Silver RCA Cable-share your experience, opinions here!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
John, it'd behoove you to calculate the difference between the models at room temperature with typically sized wires for typical wire materials. ;) This isn't covering new ground, but also makes ZERO difference in this use case. Even Hummel himself writes:

For example, monovalent metals (such as copper, silver, or gold) have partially filled valence bands, as shown in Figs. 5.22 or 6.7. Their electron population densities near their Fermi energy are high (Fig. 7.6), which results in a large conductivity according to (7.26).

My TV is 7 years old and I can connect pretty much anything to it, including VGA.
For Christmas 2009, I bought each of my two sons a TV. The boys wanted a model which suited their gaming and other pursuits. They stipulated a particular Sony model because it had inputs and outputs for every conceivable purpose.

Not all TVs came so well equipped 9 years ago, and I had to pay substantially more for this degree of connectability. Money well spent though, as both TVs are still in constant use today for computing and video editing. You too, Bill, obviously bought wisely seven years ago!

Those 'audio' fuses sure look nice! Do you think that users open up their power plugs regularly just to salivate over them? Or perhaps they put them in transparent plugs? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Transparent UK mains plug.jpg
    Transparent UK mains plug.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 147
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.