What is blameless, really?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
And then the challenge becomes EQ with a decent user interface. (and I have odd requirements on that as well).
How I envisioned it:

EQ and many other functions and calibrations would be handled by remote and a touchsceeen display would be one better. Ideally a large display, visible from a bit of a distance. The UI is somewhere I can really shine. I was thinking similar dimensions to the ARC displays:

IMG_0253.JPG

My vision was that the front would look much like that with the card slots in the back to keep everything clean.

Nice aesthetics. Superb craftmanship. If only.
I’m a huge fan. I’d never heard of this company before. Obviously the price tag is high; although not nearly as absurd as I’ve seen with other designs far less competently implemented.

Unfortunately with the AVM type design it will have to scale in size to accommodate through hole (SMD would cut adoption in half or less), however the PA8.2 is presently the closest existing product I’ve seen yet to my concept.

Although a deep 4U or so case or what have you is really not much of a compromise when you consider the versatility and the removal of previously separated accessories and components.

Just imagine: buy a module from someone else changing their configuration from the traders section and not having to think about casework, just plug-in maybe configure, and listen.

Going from unbalanced to balanced would be a breeze.

Got a vintage MC cart off eBay to replace your Shure V-15III? No need to buy Step ups to keep your current configuration intact.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.